Respected Contributor

Just Want to Say How Excited I am ...

Today is the first day I'm using Dimitri's new 5 piece Brighten & Correct kit. I'll come back (to this thread) in 30 days and report my results. In fact, if anyone else bought the kit, please feel free to come back & report your results.

Smile

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Re: Just Want to Say How Excited I am ...

Ha! Well, one thing's for sure -- he wasn't kidding about the "Radiance" cream. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Tried the hand cream, "Restore".

The good - Very smoothing & moisturizing.

The bad - Smells like "Old Spice" (men's cologne). Y-U-C-K-!! Not feminine at all. Unfortunate.

Super Contributor

I too am enjoying this kit, the radiance is so nice on the skin. I am going to wear just that and a little bronzer to work out at the gym

Respected Contributor

@ beautymogul,

I am absolutely loving this kit too! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Have you tried the hand cream yet? I have a serious problem w/ fragrances, as my body chemistry makes them all stink. I'm wondering if it's me or the cream. I love the way the cream makes my hands look & feel, but I don't like the "masculine" fragrance.

How does it smell 2 U?

Esteemed Contributor

Have to defend Dimitri on his hand cream. It doesn't smell a bit like Old Spice. If it did, I wouldn't have ordered three tubes of it. Has a very faint smell to it. Does not have any kind of a strong odor let alone smell like Old Spice.

Honored Contributor

On 3/29/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

Have to defend Dimitri on his hand cream. It doesn't smell a bit like Old Spice. If it did, I wouldn't have ordered three tubes of it. Has a very faint smell to it. Does not have any kind of a strong odor let alone smell like Old Spice.

I've been using Hand Restore for about a year and haven't noticed any Old Spice odor. I think the smell is rather pleasant. I can't say it's done much for my hands other than smooth and moisturize. It hasn't faded spots a bit.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Thanks, BlingQueen. Then it's me -- just as I thought. Happens a lot. However, I will keep using it, because it's wonderful. I LOVE the way my hands look & feel. Kiss

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/29/2015 Kachina624 said:

I've been using Hand Restore for about a year and haven't noticed any Old Spice odor. I think the smell is rather pleasant. I can't say it's done much for my hands other than smooth and moisturize. It hasn't faded spots a bit.

Hi Kachina: I have to say it doesn't tighten up your skin either like Dimitri shows on his demonstrations. Love to know he fools the public with that demonstration.

Honored Contributor

I like the Hand Restore during winter, for the emollient benefits and good for cuticles. It does have a medicinal scent-a bit strong initially. Wish it had more of a neutral scent but it works well for me. During day I use Deborah Lippman "Rich Girl" hand cream-includes SPF25, best value at HSN for large pump bottle that will last a year-look for it on sale a couple times/year.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri