Respected Contributor

Anyone have the ingredients in the Dr Denese MD 33 for face?

Can't seem to find it anywhere. I love Dr Denese but sometimes I find it very hard to find ingredients.
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone have the ingredients in the Dr Denese MD 33 for face?

It's under the single purchase option, A264649. My tablet is refusing to copy-paste. JLF did the copy-paste on your earlier post.
Respected Contributor

Thanks but not the eye cream, the Clinical reserve face cream.
Valued Contributor

I didn't realize this was a series under the MD 33 label. I just knew about the neck version!
Respected Contributor

On 3/29/2015 2cockers1cat said: I didn't realize this was a series under the MD 33 label. I just knew about the neck version!
Yes, that came out first, but no ingredients listed.
Trusted Contributor

Hi Beauty, Sorry I don't know how to post photos. My cream came with an insert with the ingredients, which I no longer have. I also just noticed that there is a sticker on the bottom side of the jar (opposite the gold lid) with the ingredients posted. Maybe your jar has them too?

Do the math.
Respected Contributor

On 3/29/2015 MarieIG said:

Hi Beauty, Sorry I don't know how to post photos. My cream came with an insert with the ingredients, which I no longer have. I also just noticed that there is a sticker on the bottom side of the jar (opposite the gold lid) with the ingredients posted. Maybe your jar has them too?

Just found it. It is similar to the eye cream but not the same. Guess I'll try the eye cream and decide for myself. Thank you.
Trusted Contributor

On 3/29/2015 BeautyAddiction said:

Just found it. It is similar to the eye cream but not the same. Guess I'll try the eye cream and decide for myself. Thank you.

Welcome!

Do the math.
Trusted Contributor

FYI:

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Steareth-21,
Dimethicone, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalane, Pentaerythrityl
Tetraethylhexanoate, Steareth-2, Glycerin, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Stearyl Olivate, Octyldodecyl
Olivate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate,
Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate,
Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Heptapeptide-15 Palmitate,
Copper Heptapeptide-14 Pantothenate, Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate, Globularia Cordifolia Callus
Culture Extract, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Adenosine,
Arginine, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Melissa Officinalis
Leaf Extract, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract,
Achillea Millefolium Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hyaluronic Acid,
Phytic Acid, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Sorbitol, Tocopherol, Urtica
Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract,
Centella Asiatica Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Hydrolyzed Algin, Allantoin, Acetamide MEA,
Panthenol, Beeswax, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dimethiconol, Polysilicone-11, Lactic Acid/Glycolic
Acid Copolymer, Dextran, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate
Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Disodium EDTA,
Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Respected Contributor

On 3/29/2015 BeautyAddiction said:

Welcome!

Mariel, did you order the eye creme?