Regular Contributor

BORGHESE - can you share your thoughts/experience w/ the muds

I purchased the BORGHESE 4 piece "forever fango" set WITH 6 pods - 1st time trying these muds and was a HUGE HUGE steal OF A deal

Can anyone who has used OR is using these share your thoughts & experience with the muds ............... how long you have been using these............... what you've seen changes, improvements on your skin ..................... is it really worth masking.............

Thanks so much

Respected Contributor

Re: BORGHESE - can you share your thoughts/experience w/ the muds

Fango Active Mud really cleans congested pores, but makes you look like the creature from the green lagoon. My BFF scared her 3 year old (not on purpose) when she came out of the bathroom covered in it.

Evine kits are very value priced and I ordered-plan to share w/BFF-this stuff is classic!

Super Contributor

Always heard how wonderful their masks were, but the cost was prohibitive. I bought this kit at Christmas at full price. Never even thought of returning it because the products are that good! The masks work so well without drying the skin. The brightening mask....actually does! This is truly a quality set of masks. You will only see improvement in your skin. (and I have very sensitive skin) HTH

Super Contributor

I use all of the muds, my 2 favs are the newest one, the midnight blue color,it is called the purificante and the light green mask, I believe the name is delicato. I will apply different ones on different areas on some days, on others I will alternate days. I also just love the light purple for firming. I am going to try 1 of the new Skinn masks followed by one of these masks, what a treat.

The prices for Borghese this past week were amazing

Honored Contributor

I've only used the cleansers and I love the delicato. I do have a tube of the fango mud cleanser and its heavily scented but it does leave my face very soft. the Borghese eyeshadows are fabulous!
Honored Contributor

I have used this mud (Fango) in the past and it is very good. It did burn my face a little at first, then was okay. Since I really only have congested pores sometimes in the nose folds, and on bulb of nose, I just did spot treatments. That stuff can vacuum up the fleas off a gnat. That tube last me over 2 years

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the reminder, just threw it on now!

My best advice is to do as the vendor suggests and play with it. My personal favorite is the active mud, but it may not be yours. You probably can't go wrong by starting off with the delicato (light green), see how your skin reacts and go from there.

I just started using it sometime last fall. I will add in I used the pink one on my chest (decolletage) (SP?) recently with fantastic results. I do go easy on that one as it seems that is the one I am most sensitive to.

I think you'll love it.

Regular Contributor

Thank you SO much everyone for your experiences............. can't wait to receive them - I will have to wait for my face to heal so it might be a couple of weeks before I can use it on my face

BUT............... I can use it on my chest & body!!! CAN'T WAIT

thank you ALL again for the input I appreciate it SO much