New Contributor

No Mally on Beauty Day???????????

I was very surprised that Mally was not on QVC's beauty day......in fact, I don't recall seeing her on QVC that much anymore.....it used to seem like she was on constantly, and now, she is barely on......wonder what happened....

Super Contributor

Re: No Mally on Beauty Day???????????

I know! I was just thinking I haven't seen Mally in a while. I sure hope she's not on her way out, too. I really like her and her makeup. It seems Q sells the heck out of someone and then they disappear.
Super Contributor

Seems like Mally has been replaced by IT. She hasn't had a TSV in over 6 months. I see on her Instagram that she's had 2 TSV's on UK QVC, but I wish they'd bring her back here. I like her makeup the best, and her kits are great values.

Trusted Contributor

It could also be that she was busy with other engagements. There was an award show on Friday.

Honored Contributor

Because they are pushing IT, looking how many TSVs there have been recently, This is what QVC does eventually IT will be replaced with a new brand of the moment.

Frequent Contributor

Mally is in the UK this weekend on the Q. It seems like she is on the Q there more than the US which is sad because I'm dying for a great Mally deal right now
Super Contributor

IT and Josie Maran seem to be the ones on all the time now. I guess Mally isn't selling well anymore.

Honored Contributor

I missed seeing her as well. Hopefully she will be on more in the future!!!!!!!!It is ok to feature Josie and IT, but variety is better QVC when it comes to Beauty products!!!!

Respected Contributor

QVC seems to favor one or two vendors at a time and they beat us over the heads with them for awhile and then move on to the next.
Frequent Contributor

On 3/29/2015 SnowPink said:

IT and Josie Maran seem to be the ones on all the time now. I guess Mally isn't selling well anymore.

I agree with you Snow although I don't think it's not they Mally isn't selling, I think it's the hard sell on the new up and coming brands. I think we can add Laura Geller and even BE to this. Remember when Smashbox was on all the time and now Smashbox is on HSN (I think).