Respected Contributor
I know the packaging increases the cost of a product. But this packaging is stunning. It comes in an outer black box, not unusual. However, each product is enclosed in a beautiful box in jewel tones. And the product containers are so pretty. Will keep the jewel toned boxes and use them for jewelry etc I think. Hope the product is as nice as the packaging.
Super Contributor
I know. It's lovely. All the Tatcha products have been worth every cent imho.
Respected Contributor
Sorry for the error in spelling!
Super Contributor
No worries! What products are you trying?
Trusted Contributor

If you bought the Camellia Cleansing oil just make sure you shake the bottle before each use. I did not read the small print on the bottle and never shook it so half way through the bottle it started breaking me out. Since the oils separate, whatever was used up first was wonderful on my skin but whatever was left over about midway through just did not work for my skin.

ITA, the packaging is gorgeous and nice to be able to use it on a dresser or table.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Respected Contributor
I am trying the cleansing oil and the powder exfoliatir. BTW I have looked and do not see anywhere that you should shake the cleansing oil. Looked at the container, the instructions, the box and the pamphlet.
Trusted Contributor
On 3/29/2015 Shawnie said: I am trying the cleansing oil and the powder exfoliatir. BTW I have looked and do not see anywhere that you should shake the cleansing oil. Looked at the container, the instructions, the box and the pamphlet.

It was originally in small print on the back of the bottle. Don't know if they have changed that or not. I bought it when it first debuted. The powder exfoliator was a disaster on my skin. I ended up with what felt like a chemical or sunburn. My skin was raw and red. Now I probably over did it because Lisa Robertson had said it could be used with a Clairsonic so I was using the exfoliating powder like a soap, twice a day once with a clairsonic and once without. But I also think I had a bad reaction to either papaya or talc which is in the powder. Another person here on BB had a similar reaction as mine but her's was even worse and she ended up in the emergency room. So please start out slow to make sure you have no sensitivities to the powder. I'll have to look at a bottle next time I'm in Sephora to see if the back of the bottle has changed since I had mine.

Respected Contributor
Thanks for the warning!! I purchased the most gentle for my skin. Planned to use it every couple of days. I will use the cleansing oil just at night. I just checked the packaging and I don't see talc.
Trusted Contributor
On 3/29/2015 Shawnie said: Thanks for the warning!! I purchased the most gentle for my skin. Planned to use it every couple of days. I will use the cleansing oil just at night. I just checked the packaging and I don't see talc.

The talc is in the exfoliating powders. Yes, I'd suggest starting with the gentle and then moving up if your skin has no reactions. I tried all three and no matter which of the exfoliating powders I used, my skin reacted badly. I also would not suggest using the powders night and day to start. I believe the camellia oil is very gentle and could be used night and day if you want to.

Respected Contributor
Just read that they have removed the talc which explains why I don't see it as an ingredient.