Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried these glosses? Not the plumping one or the liquid lips but just these gloGlosses?

I'd love to know what you think of the quality, as I've never bought this brand before.

TIA.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: Glominerals gloGloss ???

No one?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

Sorry, never tried it. But I'm giving you a bump so that someone else will hopefully see this and respond. Smile

Super Contributor

How did I miss this?! Sorry SuzyQ, I have not tried these.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, you two. Beautypedia gives it good reviews, so I'm thinking of buying a set of four full-sized ones for a very good price. Each one would be almost $17 on its own, and the price for the set after a promo is $26.

That's $6.50 for each gloss. Not too shabby.

Super Contributor

On 3/29/2015 suzyQ3 said:

Thanks, you two. Beautypedia gives it good reviews, so I'm thinking of buying a set of four full-sized ones for a very good price. Each one would be almost $17 on its own, and the price for the set after a promo is $26.

Ummm, were does one find this promo? Image result for animated begging emoticon

Honored Contributor

On 3/29/2015 Crisso said:

Hahaha...it's on dermstore.com. Their 20 percent off almost everything is through tomorrow. So the price on the item page is pre-promo. And of course they always have free 1-3 day shipping.

glominerals keepsake collection lip gloss tin

Super Contributor

On 3/29/2015 Crisso said:

Hahaha...it's on dermstore.com. Their 20 percent off almost everything is through tomorrow. So the price on the item page is pre-promo. And of course they always have free 1-3 day shipping.

glominerals keepsake collection lip gloss tin

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

of course let us know how you like them! I am fond of lipgloss but am pretty picky. I've never tried these.

love that they are cruelty free too!

Honored Contributor

On 3/29/2015 HappyDaze said:

of course let us know how you like them! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I am fond of lipgloss but am pretty picky. I've never tried these.

love that they are cruelty free too! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I am picky, too. But I figure for $6.50 a gloss, it's worth a shot. I can always return them -- famous last words.{#emotions_dlg.lol}