Trusted Contributor

Mauve Lip Colors and Nail Polishes

I am NOT a shopper! I know that seems unthinkable, but I absolutely can't deal with the people, the number of products, the sales people (good or not so good) are too overwhelming. (I must confess that I have been diagnosed with a certain type of agoraphobia, which I do take an Rx for.) I have been this way for years, consequently, I shop online. If I know exactly what I want and where I can get it, I run into the store, buy it and get out ASAP.

Which brings me to my question. I am the one who asked about the lilac-grey nail polishes last week and got so many FABULOUS suggestions from my ladies here, I ordered 2 different colors from your advice.

I need a new light to medium mauve lipstick and nail color. (cool tones) MAY I BE SO BOLD AS TO ASK FOR YOUR HELP ONCE MORE? I look at colors online, but I really find it more helpful if I can get the advice of someone who had tried and liked.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Valued Contributor

Re: Mauve Lip Colors and Nail Polishes

My go to lipstick in my purse is from the drugstore, Sassy Mauve, the creme lipstick from Revlon. It's a pinkish mauve, cool tone.

Honored Contributor

My favorite lip color is Mally's mauvelous , but I cannot find it on the Q, maybe check another site that sells her products ......... it goes with everything, except red!

Revlon has a nice nail color, Iced Mauve.

Respected Contributor

For nails: Essie Angora Cardi.
Super Contributor

Zoya Brigitte

Image by ThePolishAholic

Esteemed Contributor

NYX has a pretty mauve called Tea Rose. It's a matte lipstick and has pretty good staying power. It's number MLS 11. I wear it often. Hope you find something you love
Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor

Quinny, is that even close to what you're looking for? I went through a mauve phase in nail polish but it has been many years ago.

Super Contributor

I love Wet n Wild's Mauve Outta Here (lipstick) and Bite the Bullet (nail polish) from their Megalast line.

Super Contributor

Zoya Madeline

Super Contributor

OPI Parlez-vous on middle and pinky. They no longer carry this color Ugh! It's so pretty.

Zoya Odette on index and ring.