Honored Contributor

Wish there were great skin care and makeup products we could just buy at a store!! No ordering online or from shopping channels. No Shipping Charges.

But is there anything? That is Free Of Harsh Chemicals though That Really does WORK?

I have tried and tried many things from stores and shopping channels.

I do love my Skinn products though.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

Re: Wish there were products

Whole Foods has a good selection of natural beauty products and many samples.

Respected Contributor

Fred Meyer/Kroger has a nice selection of skincare in their natural foods/beauty aids section.

Physicians Formulas has some nice cosmetics.

Trusted Contributor

I wish I could be assured of cruelty free labels on all makeup.

Super Contributor

Check out Acure products at Whole Foods...

Super Contributor

Great skin care can be found at the drugstore, Sephora, ULTA, and big box stores. Look on Beautypedia for what you need and find the best rated products.

When I added argan oil to my routine, my skin never looked better. Marula oil is another that's getting rave reviews and is good for your skin. I'm not sure which stores carry the marula though. It doesn't take very much oil at all so I don't mind ordering them. Shea Terra frequently sends 30% off coupons, too.

Using a humidifier is a huge help with dry skin and hair.

Super Contributor

Try Clarins, at most good beauty counters--Macys, Nordstroms, etc. They are Paris based, and the industry has grown using only natural ingredients for both skin and make-up. They are known for their generous samples...go to the counter and speak with a consultant about your skin, and ask for some samples to try. Their prices are up there but still lower than some of the higher end shown on QVC. Their anti-ageing skin care is superior, imo.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm with SeaGal {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Kroger has a huge natural foods section that has an aisle of products such as Beauty Without Cruelty, Avalon Organics, Burt's Bees, GuD, etc. I've used Avalon Organics products for several years and I buy them at my neighborhood supermarket!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

I think you can find great skincare anywhere. Read online reviews, do some ingredient research. The internet is empowering.

Nordstrom is free shipping no matter how much you spend, three free samples, and free returns in the even the item is not to your liking.

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Respected Contributor

I once loved getting packages now I also would rather find a store to get what i want