Contributor

Lisa Mason is coming back!!!

Just saw this news on the "jewelry forum." So you "beauties" that don't follow jewelry discussions I am repeating it here. I am thrilled because she was one of my favorites. So professional, calming and kind. For the latest check it out on that forum. I also saw the news on her face book page.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Mason is coming back!!!

Yes everyone is talking about it somewhere on these forums...I am happy for her and looking forward to seeing her again.
Respected Contributor

Funny I am hearing the same rumors but why doesn't the QVC customer service representative acknowledge it when I phoned to ask ?
Super Contributor

Lisa herself posted it on her FB page a few days ago. I always loved watching her, so I'm happy she is coming back as a host as she said on her page.

Vicki

Honored Contributor

On 3/28/2015 Reever said: Funny I am hearing the same rumors but why doesn't the QVC customer service representative acknowledge it when I phoned to ask ?
Because it's not on any official form they've been given???
Frequent Contributor

Hope so. She is such a delight.

Super Contributor

that is great news, {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I loved her diamonique shows. in fact, I don't think I have purchased any diamonique since she left. I hope she does a regular show like she used to!

Super Contributor

I don't watch jewelry (except Steel by Design) on QVC, but I love Lisa Mason. She is such a professional! It would be great to see her back again.

Regular Contributor

I am thrilled. She was one of my favorite hosts.
Respected Contributor

As long as she doesn't feel the need to change to fit in with the new immature giggly QVC hosts.