Super Contributor

Received my orders of the 2 ttvs from this past weekend. I am really impressed with the radiance moisturizer, it does give you a nice glow. The other products in the kit are not new so no words about those. The weekend ttv is really nice. I used the hydrating mask last night, so much product in 1 little pouch. I kept it on for about 30 minutes then used the new oil in the roller around my eyes, followed by the weekend off moisturizer. Well, woke up today and my face seems so much more hydrated. I am going to use the firming mask tonight. I do like the weekend off collection, glad I purchased it.

Valued Contributor
Thank you , so glad you like everything! My weekend off kit is still processing! My other kit should be here on Tuesday. I'm anxiously waiting!
Honored Contributor
beauty-thx for the early reviews! That new Radiance cream looks good-certainly did make everyone glow during the presentation. I'm still waiting for the Weekend mask kit to arrive. I thought there was a definite visible lift/tone from the toning mask during presentations. Can't wait to try them & hope we can buy the masks in the future at less than $10 ea ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor
On 3/28/2015 Chi-town girl said: beauty-thx for the early reviews! That new Radiance cream looks good-certainly did make everyone glow during the presentation. I'm still waiting for the Weekend mask kit to arrive. I thought there was a definite visible lift/tone from the toning mask during presentations. Can't wait to try them & hope we can buy the masks in the future at less than $10 ea ;-)

Hi Chi, I am trying to figure out how to get the excess liquid saved from the package, their is a ton of product left, any ideas? I sure hope the price stays reasonable,fingers crossed

Honored Contributor
On 3/28/2015 beautymogul said:
On 3/28/2015 Chi-town girl said: beauty-thx for the early reviews! That new Radiance cream looks good-certainly did make everyone glow during the presentation. I'm still waiting for the Weekend mask kit to arrive. I thought there was a definite visible lift/tone from the toning mask during presentations. Can't wait to try them & hope we can buy the masks in the future at less than $10 ea ;-)

Hi Chi, I am trying to figure out how to get the excess liquid saved from the package, their is a ton of product left, any ideas? I sure hope the price stays reasonable,fingers crossed

Can you reuse the mask ? put the extra treatment liquid in a baggie and resoak the mask? Since you put the mask on clean skin, it's not a big sanitary issue. Or save the liquid in a baggy and just apply directly to the skin without the mask?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

I wa definitely going to try and get two uses out of the masks, even if I just put it on with a cotton ball-

Honored Contributor

I GOT MINE ABOUT AN HOUR AGO-IT WAS BEAUTIFULLY PACKAGED-

I sprayed the beauty sleep botanical oil mist and I am so impressed with the lavender scent-so spa like and pretty to smell while sleeping, watching tv or reading etc....it just smells so great-

I also tried the sacred oil-very nice for the eye area-soaks right in-I wish he would offer both formulas for the eye stem rejen-the original formula was so thick and luxurious..............sigh.................

so-tonight I look forward to trying the take the weekend off............and the masks-what fun-right girls?????

Dimitri really pampers us{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Contributor

I probably will be getting that weekender sometime in the next couple of months. Particularly like the stem cell line of products, crème reverse and 24 hr preservation crème. Also like the spray botanical oil.

Honored Contributor
On 3/28/2015 catlover said:

I GOT MINE ABOUT AN HOUR AGO-IT WAS BEAUTIFULLY PACKAGED-

I sprayed the beauty sleep botanical oil mist and I am so impressed with the lavender scent-so spa like and pretty to smell while sleeping, watching tv or reading etc....it just smells so great-

I also tried the sacred oil-very nice for the eye area-soaks right in-I wish he would offer both formulas for the eye stem rejen-the original formula was so thick and luxurious..............sigh.................

so-tonight I look forward to trying the take the weekend off............and the masks-what fun-right girls?????

Dimitri really pampers us{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Cat-isn't the sleep mist divine? I bought it when it was released. It is wonderful misted on pillows before going to sleep. I want a gallon size refill, lol. Enjoy your treatments & your weekend off!!!

Honored Contributor

Happy for those of you who got their kits and like them. I thought I could do a "weekend off" thing here by quitting my usual stuff and just doing one single other product. I gave that a try Wednesday and Thursday. OMG, I couldn't wait to exfoliate and get my skincare back on my face yesterday morning. Whew, if I ever try that again, I think I might have to find D.'s Weekends Off Overnight Treatment.