Frequent Contributor

Got the IT TSV.....should I cancel..??

Was super excited to try the IT TSV, now concerned it won't match my skin tone. I am using fairly light in BE now, and got the light in the TSV. Anyone use this color?? Afraid it may be too dark after looking over some other reviews. I would appreciate any input if anyone has tried her products....thanks ladies!
Super Contributor

Re: Got the IT TSV.....should I cancel..??

I mix fair and light in BE, and can also wear medium or medium beige. I wear the light in the It CC Cream, but not sure if the shades in this new one are exactly the same.

Maybe that's a little help.....

Super Contributor

I use light in the CC cream and fairly light in BE. I also have a feeling it might appear a little lighter with the illumination effect. The Model Helen was wearing light (the "70 years young one"). Just don't use too much, it will appear darker. I learned that if I just dot around my face then blend it is perfect. I do use a primer first as well. It is worth it just for those brushes!

Frequent Contributor

Oh thanks!...keeping my fingers crossed...it seemed like a good deal, so I'd really like to try it!
Frequent Contributor

I wanted it just for the brushes but canceled when I found out it is not made in USA. Please post your results if you tried it. LK
Valued Contributor

I use the fairly light in BE and the fair in the regular IT CC cream. The fair is fine, especially when I use a small amount, and matches my neck. The light in the CC cream is too dark no matter what for me. However, though I ordered the fair in the TSV, I think it may be too light and possibly too "illuminating." If so, I plan to buy some regular IT CC cream in light and mix it with the TSV cream. That might darken it a bit and cut down on the illumination. I just couldn't pass up the TSV because of the pallets and the brushes!

Frequent Contributor

If we were going into winter months I probably would have ordered fair....but heading into summer I didn't want it to be too "white" looking, so hoping the light works! I'm so hesitant to order new makeup because I hate having to send back and pay for return shipping!
Contributor

I used to wear fairly light in BE and tried both the fair and light in the regular CC+ foundation. I cannot wear the light on its own, as my neck is much lighter. Best is when I mix the two, but I also do well with the fair alone, especially if I use a little contouring powder (or contour with the "light" powder that came with the last tsv). If you don't use too much, the fair should be fine, assuming the color is not radically different from the regular foundation. I ordered the fair only, this time.

Also, I was checking out some blogs and saw someone, I forget what her name was, who was wearing fair and looked great, not porcelain at all.

HTH.

[edit]

I guess it really depends on how light/different your neck is from your face....

Esteemed Contributor

Shipping was fast! Was on my doorstep when I got home already early this morning. Can't try it out though have a full face of makeup on. Looks really nice and I know the cc cream is the right color for me since I ordered medium last time. Love the brushes in this kit.

Super Contributor

I love the CC Cream, but will admit that the Light runs dark. But because I use a sunless tanner, it matches well enough. The next time I purchase, though, it will be in the Fair. It would be nice to not have to rely on the sunless tanner to get a shade match. (Even though I like a little color on my skin.)