Trusted Contributor

I have had such good results from Isomers, so just ordered three more kits. One of the kits is actually a sun screen and foundation. I trust Manuela and she seems so knowledgable on all the science of skin care. And I think I recall reading that she is over 50 and she looks great.

Esteemed Contributor

gigy,

Welcome to the club,

Sounds like you will be a regular you are building a stash early.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

Smile Dear Gigy, I am so very happy for you and your results with Isomers, truly. I too have had great results with my mature skin after using various products through the years.

Please continue to post your results. I did buy the special value after using the Immortal vials and the Moisturizer. Could not help myself (you all know how that it is) but with all these great gals on the forum and their comments you can not go wrong Gigy. Sincerely from my heart.

Frequent Contributor
Good stuff.....mixing mine up with Tatcha but Isomers is my staple. Enjoy! LK
Honored Contributor

I don't care for her tea tree face wash since they changed the formulation, but her other products are the best.

Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday I ordered the eye TTV I can't wait to get it.

I hope it's all that everyone says it is! I was trying to get away from expensive skin care.... but the reviews can't be ignored. lol

Honored Contributor

Isomers is always in my 'deserted island' kit! Welcome!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I am having non buyers remorse re yesterdays TTV.

Valued Contributor

I also love Isomers too. Can't wait to try the Todays Special Immortal eye products. I am now using the Fast Eye Lift and maybe this will replace it. There are just so many great products and I am trying not to order too many of the kits.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/28/2015 Drythe said:

Isomers is always in my 'deserted island' kit! Welcome! Smile

Well I ordered it when I'm still well stocked with Isomers eye products I need to use up. But LynInMI was raving about the duo, she'd received it a week ago, I just had to get it. Especially since I'm almost out of R Pur for Eyes and it looks like this duo targets some of the same issues R Pur Eyes does such as dark circles and bags under the eyes.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!