Valued Contributor

does anybody incorporate or cocktail SKINN and Isomers??

I finally switched to ALL Skinn then the Isomers specials and raves sucked me in...{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Just wondering if you mix serums or alternate days?? Thanks in advance for any help!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Honored Contributor

Re: does anybody incorporate or cocktail SKINN and Isomers??

I use both Skinn and Isomers skin care. Yes, I do cocktail the serums-typically for PM 1st apply the Skinn DWP Line Peel & Translucence serum; 2nd the Isomers serums cocktailed together, 3rd the Skinn Stem Rejen serums, final step is either Skinn Lipid Oil or Midnight Elixir-alternate the oils daily, then a moisture cream if needed for dryness. AM is more streamlined with Isomers Vit C products, Stem Rejen serums, sunscreen.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

My routine is very similar to Chi-town's PM schedule except that I use concoctions of my own for the oil step. That step seems crucial for my skin as I tend to break out if I happen to forget it. I also try to mask a couple times a week as that just brings out a radiance and seems to enhance everything else. I owe huge thanks to Chi-town for that. She was on here raving about her masks and got me back into the routine of using those.

Valued Contributor

Thank you so much for the responses. That helps ALOT!

ETA-I am not sure if I mentioned this but I am from the North side, Chi-town!

Caninefitchi- Nice to "meet" you!

https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Honored Contributor

On 3/27/2015 caninefitchi said:

My routine is very similar to Chi-town's PM schedule except that I use concoctions of my own for the oil step. That step seems crucial for my skin as I tend to break out if I happen to forget it. I also try to mask a couple times a week as that just brings out a radiance and seems to enhance everything else. I owe huge thanks to Chi-town for that. She was on here raving about her masks and got me back into the routine of using those.

Glad you are finding the benefits from masks! There are some great products from many lines and it's fun. Only wish I had D's spa chair and his facial massages ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 3/27/2015 Alley Catvocate said:

Lots of gals on this board from Chicago! I'm from the Southside/Midway Airport area, but loved living in the Lincoln Park area. Have always been a Cubs fan despite my Southside roots. Such great people, architecture, culture, food--we are fortunate! With one minor exception...the weather! Come on Spring!!!

Honored Contributor

On 3/27/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 3/27/2015 Alley Catvocate said:

Lots of gals on this board from Chicago! I'm from the Southside/Midway Airport area, but loved living in the Lincoln Park area. Have always been a Cubs fan despite my Southside roots. Such great people, architecture, culture, food--we are fortunate! With one minor exception...the weather! Come on Spring!!!

Good evening ladies. Former Southsider here (106th & Emerald, wa-a-a-ay back when), and I was a Cubs fan anyway - Ernie Banks is my all time favorite. Boy, that was a great place to grow up! My family moved to the southern suburbs in '69. We crossed the border many years ago, but my DH still commutes to Goose Island. Thanks for bringing this up, AlleyCatvocate. I bought the last Isomers TTV because the Glutathiosome sounded like something I needed. I've been waiting to start with it because I'm still trying to use up my current bottle of Vit. C Serum. Thanks for the help Chi-town and Caninefitchi.

Valued Contributor

Hi Jean. I grew up in the Tinkey / Orland area. I loved it but I am a city girl at heart. Ernie was awesome but my loyalty lies with the South siders. Smiley Happy Chi town girl there is someone else on the boards that lives that way and is also a Cubs fan..I joked because I live on the northside and I am a White Sox fan.Maybe it WAS you but Midway doesn't ring a bell...If you are ever going to a Cubs game you should let me know. I can hold a parking spot on the street for you. I live less than a mile away from Wrigley.

Frequent Contributor

I cocktail Josie Maran and Skinn products all the time and love the results since I have been doing that, especially the use of the oils together. I was amazed the first time I used the oils how good they felt on my skin. Haven't had any break outs since.