Contributor
I use many of her products. Good stuff! She seems to be a very sweet and genuine person. I like her. She's a keeper :-)
~there is never an excuse to be unkind~
Esteemed Contributor

Looks and sweetness, she has it all.....

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

I started out a skeptic but her products completely won me over.

And, yes, she is adorable.

Contributor
Me too. Ditto...
~there is never an excuse to be unkind~
Frequent Contributor

She looks so pretty today (she always does). I just love her products. Her body butter is the BEST!

Honored Contributor

I love her products.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

The one thing I love more than anything is when something works the way it's advertised. Her products are the bomb! I'm over 60 and know there is no magic cream, oil or serum that will make me look 30. What I love about her products is that my skin is hydrated and glowing. The lines around my eyes look better and the best part is how simple everything is. 1 product that does it all. I did buy the large size of the light oil and sunscreen for the summer months. Not having to have a serum, eye product, night cream, and day cream is wonderful. There is nothing that is irritating to my sensitive skin. A little goes a long way. Body butter is divine

Contributor
I bought the Argan balm and it's the best. My husband's hands always crack and bleed in the winter and this balm has healed his hands. Really like her products.
Respected Contributor
I like her body butters too. I can tell because I keep several by my bed and I use those most, along with L'Occitane. Josie is obviously very intelligent to have developed her business so well.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Has anyone use the black oil mascara? I read the reviews and some loved others not so much. I only use ""Blinc"" but I'm always interested in the newest mascara.