Respected Contributor

She's really a sweetheart, but her lipstick always looks lopsided to me. It looks cakey in the corners....or as if she goes to far outside her natural lipline in the corners.

It's very bad tonight.....anyone else ever notice?

It doesn't represent her lipsticks well.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Esteemed Contributor
I thought that when I saw her earlier.
Esteemed Contributor

First - I just love her skinny eyebrow pencil - BUT her makeup always looks like it should be removed with a putty knife. I know she has severe red cheek (ro-a-shaw ?) problem (how often have we seen that removal demo?) BUT I in general I don't think she knows how to apply makeup in a 'light' manner.

Severe hair do - severe everything.

Esteemed Contributor

First - I just love her skinny eyebrow pencil - BUT her makeup always looks like it should be removed with a putty knife. I know she has severe red cheek (ro-a-shaw ?) problem (how often have we seen that removal demo?) BUT I in general I don't think she knows how to apply makeup in a 'light' manner.

Severe hair do - severe everything.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I only saw the recent presentation and did notice that her lipstick was not applied well.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

I had a similar conversation with my mom earlier today. Her lip color can come across as being applied a bit sloppily. However, if she's happy with it, that's what matters most. She does seem like a sweet person. I love her makeup, too!

Trusted Contributor

It think that she needs a liner. Her lipstick always seems to be just slapped on. She has thin lips and the lipstick always looks like it extends past her lips.

Super Contributor
On 3/27/2015 SparklyTiara said:

I had a similar conversation with my mom earlier today. Her lip color can come across as being applied a bit sloppily. However, if she's happy with it, that's what matters most. She does seem like a sweet person. I love her makeup, too!

I just have to tell you that I love your nic! Very cute.

I do love Jamie and think she looks wonderful tonight----the dress is gorgeous, the shirring is in the right place for her curves.

Noticed her lipstick was a bit blurred at the corners tonight, but she is otherwise impeccable.

Go Jamie!

Honored Contributor

I thought this was going to be a nice thread about her new lip stains...

Super Contributor
On 3/27/2015 Amazinggrace2 said:
On 3/27/2015 SparklyTiara said:

I just have to tell you that I love your nic! Very cute.

I do love Jamie and think she looks wonderful tonight----the dress is gorgeous, the shirring is in the right place for her curves.

Noticed her lipstick was a bit blurred at the corners tonight, but she is otherwise impeccable.

Go Jamie!

Well, thank you! That's very nice. Smile

I agree that she looks great. She always looks very pulled together.