Contributor

Why no more BABY GRACE?!?!??

It's been taken off my auto delivery plan ! Not available in the Duo's anymore either.....are they dropping it? OH NOOOooooo Smiley Sad

Regular Contributor

Re: Why no more BABY GRACE?!?!??

With the Q being the only seller of it, it's difficult to manufacture something for only one customer (though some can get by with having only Walmart).
Occasional Contributor

On the show last night they had baby grace olive oil scrub and said that was all they had in baby grace right now but host said " don't worry more is coming soon". I really hope so , I will stock up on what I want so I will not be caught without like I am now. I love the baby grace body lotion and got compliments EVERY time I wore it.
Respected Contributor

On 3/27/2015 debbies3 said: On the show last night they had baby grace olive oil scrub and said that was all they had in baby grace right now but host said " don't worry more is coming soon". I really hope so , I will stock up on what I want so I will not be caught without like I am now. I love the baby grace body lotion and got compliments EVERY time I wore it.

Oh, that's good news. I was watching the show last night, and just heard them mention the part about only having BG in the Olive Oil Scrub at this time. I missed the part about QVC getting more soon. I don't wear BG (I'm more of a PG and UL fan), but I know there are a lot of posters in the Philosophy forum who have been worried about BG disappearing, so this is good news!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥