Trusted Contributor

TGIF Lovelies! what were your lovely purchases for week ending 03/27/2015?

I got a set of eye liners from baremin for $13.00 with a free lip gloss

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF Lovelies! what were your lovely purchases for week ending 03/27/2015?

Although this is not earth-shattering, my three tubes of moisturizer came in! A trial size of EL lip gloss arrived and went inti the "X" files due to the smell. Also, my MAC foundation contains moisturizer and after trying twice, it will need to be returned b/c my face broke out! Grrrr!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

Well, the It TSV and the last tarte TSV both ordered today since the tarte became available in fair. Excited for new stuff to play with!
Trusted Contributor

So far, just a lipstick from the new Sahara collection by Sonia Kashuk. I got the color Nirvana, which is a "sheer" nude but very pigmented and also moisturizing. I'm going to Target this afternoon to pick up e.l.f. microfinishing powder, powder brush, and makeup setting spray.

Occasional Contributor

I haven't posted before, but always enjoy this thread. I purchased:

Tacha discovery set - I hesitated purchasing due to cost, but I really love the products; will likely purchase full size.

Clinique new foundation with concealer; there were GWP's this week that I really loved; not sure about the foundation; it is alittle thick for me.

Talbot's linen capris and skinny ankle pants, both black. I haven't purchased anything new wardrobe items in over a year so I really needed these.

That's it!

Honored Contributor

Skinn HYlighten

Skinn AM Cleanser(hubby loves this)

Smashbox Honey lipstick(gorgeous color)

Nick Chavez Argan Hairspray-love this!

Trusted Contributor

Isomers Immortal Eye duo and Andalou Naturals Turmeric +C Enlighten serum. Also bought Shea Moisture Super Fruit shampoo the week before but just used it this week. Oh & forgot I repurchased Dr Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Brightening serum.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Respected Contributor

I am obsessed with sun protection right now so I bought an Alba face sunscreen and one for the body. Also trying a Fresh Cream body lotion with sunscreen. I am using up my stash before I buy much more. Love to see what others are buying.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Super Contributor

I came upon Chantecaille face powder sunblock SPF 45. It's wonderful, just love it - no color.
Trusted Contributor

On 3/29/2015 UMDTerpFan said:

Isomers Immortal Eye duo and Andalou Naturals Turmeric +C Enlighten serum. Also bought Shea Moisture Super Fruit shampoo the week before but just used it this week. Oh & forgot I repurchased Dr Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Brightening serum.

Hi UMDTerpFan, how do you like all of these products listed? LOL I am interested in your take on all of them!