Respected Contributor

Have you ever gotten AMAZING results from skin care?

If yes, please share which products. I'm on the hunt for new skin care. I've used Philosophy on and off for years and I never look at myself in the mirror and think my skin looks good. Biggest concerns are improving texture/smoothness and creating more even skin tone. I'm not expecting overnight results. But with consistent use, I expect results exceeding "slight." I know higher price doesn't always mean better product/results, but I'm not overly concerned with cost. As always, your responses are greatly appreciated. My hair has been looking fantastic recently thanks to all of you so I know I can count on you to get to work on my face!
Occasional Contributor

Re: Have you ever gotten AMAZING results from skin care?

I don't know about amazing results, but I have gotten very good results from Paula's Choice products. Better than anything I have used in the past.

Honored Contributor

Yes and I am a real fan of Renova... even with the high ""start up"" cost. One visit to a dermatologist 30 years ago has saved me years of expense and it has kept the wrinkles and skin pigmentation at bay.

PS ETA: DH has some newly appearing moles on his back and we are using a form of retinA that the derm recommended for some of these places on his face.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

Never have got amazing results from any company but I've had really good results with Paula's Choice. PC products are PH balanced & aren't full of fragrance or unnecessary ingredients. I've had less breakouts, pores cleaner, less irritation & skin just looks better. Also, no jars. Jars/open containers can breakdown the quality of the product.

Regular Contributor

Perricone MD all the way! The Cold Plasma face and the Cold Plasma neck...fabulous. Vitamin C Ester (little tubes) are great to even out skin tone, etc. And, the Neuropeptide products from the Neuropeptide cleanser to the Neuropeptide Creme (in the larger tube), the Neuropeptide moisturizer, and ending with the Neuropeptide eye creme.

I have been using for quite some time. It has really made a change in my skin. Yes, expensive. But, I have bought on TSV's, easy pays, etc. I can't be without these products, and I have very sensitive skin. Make a complete difference in my skin.

And....by the way, just started using Photo Plasma from Perricone MD line. Very gentle sunscreen (but effective) in this product and gives my skin a beautiful glow under makeup and Broad spectrum SPF protection.

And....no, I don't work for Perricone MD. LOL. Just a huge fan and amazing comments from everyone about my skin.

Trusted Contributor

For moisture I've gotten great results from the Skinn products, specifically Hydro Surge and Huile NutriVital Intense. But I'm always looking for something to work on lines/wrinkles and dark spots. To date I haven't found my holy grail.

I just got the trial/sample kit of Tatcha and although I love the way my skin feels it's so dry I can't stand it. I may return it, get the rice powder, and then use my other Skinn items instead of the other Tatcha products.

KJPA
Contributor

I am in my late 50's and started using SKINN products a little over a year ago. There has been a marked improvement in my skin's appearance. I use the correct and brighten products resulting in a hydrated and even looking complexion. I am very pleased with the noticeable results. His anti-aging products are wonderful. Good luck.

Respected Contributor

Are Skinn products heavily perfumed?
Super Contributor

Since you already use Philosophy products, do yourself a favor and incorporate the Turbo Booster Vitamin C powder into your routine. I mix a tiny scoop into the WHINE serum each morning and apply to my face and neck. It probably took a couple of bottles for me to really start noticing a difference.

I've used Turbo Booster for almost four years and my 51-year-old skin is radiant and smooth. My biggest issue with my skin is battling an oily T-zone.

I also use Retin-A several nights a week. But I highly recommend adding Vitamin C to your morning routine.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/27/2015 RachB said: Are Skinn products heavily perfumed?

yes. that has been my experience