Super Contributor

I think this is worth repeating re: It CC in TSV & ingredients

IT TSV thread # 213. HAHA!! http://community.qvc.com/forums/beauty-banter/topic/489230/postid/10212065/re-yay-for-snail-secretio... Sorry, can't link. This discusses the ingredients (not snail goo!) in this product--actually in a similar It CCproduct, but the same ones are in the TSV CC. Thought some might like to have the info. to help them decide for themselves. ~smiles, SnowKita
Respected Contributor

Re: I think this is worth repeating re: It CC in TSV & ingredients

Where are the products made? The snail secretions alone would worry me.....

Honored Contributor

On 3/27/2015 SoftRaindrops said:

I think OP says there's no snail. I haven't looked to see where it's made, but I wouldn't be surprised to see imported - lots of different kinds of products and they could well come from a variety of places.

I'm going to watch once more. I'm going to toss all my baked products (except a favorite blush) and all mineral powders when I do my spring beauty clean-up. I keep thinking I should try them again and when I do, I realized that even though my skin is good for 73, it's truly not that good!

Frequent Contributor

I'm pretty sure the regular CC cream is made in Korea, so I'm assuming this newer version is too.

Each to their own, but the one thing that puts me off IT Cosmetics is that so much of their line is manufactured overseas. I just feel there's enough products made here that I can choose from. But that's me.

Respected Contributor

On 3/27/2015 millieshops said:

I think OP says there's no snail. I haven't looked to see where it's made, but I wouldn't be surprised to see imported - lots of different kinds of products and they could well come from a variety of places.

I'm going to watch once more. I'm going to toss all my baked products (except a favorite blush) and all mineral powders when I do my spring beauty clean-up. I keep thinking I should try them again and when I do, I realized that even though my skin is good for 73, it's truly not that good!

CC+CREAM ILLUMINATION SPF 50+
Titanium Dioxide 9.015%, Zinc Oxide 6.305%
Water, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol
Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1
Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,
Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hexyl Laurate, Stearic Acid,

Respected Contributor

Millie, I can't wear a lot of mica either in my cosmetics as they just enhance any wrinkles (which I had no idea I had {#emotions_dlg.laugh}) until I tried anything too shiny or what Jamie describes as illuminated.

Super Contributor

NO!! There IS snail. Sorry to confuse. I meant that the ingredients I was referring to were not the snail, which has been discussed here repeatedly.
Occasional Contributor

I was wondering why there wasn't a bigger discussion of this. I guess it's been done already. Never tried 'It', ordered TSV but then read the ingredients and cancelled. Also can't find any country of origin information, which I consider when purchasing.

Honored Contributor

I'd rather use snail secretions than placenta, which has been in some hair products for years. This just isn't a big deal to me.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/27/2015 ElsieKitten said:

I'm pretty sure the regular CC cream is made in Korea, so I'm assuming this newer version is too.

Each to their own, but the one thing that puts me off IT Cosmetics is that so much of their line is manufactured overseas. I just feel there's enough products made here that I can choose from. But that's me.

Korean skin care products are very good quality and highly regarded in the industry.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines