Respected Contributor
Just ordered the TSV. Haven't had a chance to watch the presentations. Do you apply with fingers, sponge, brush? Would have been nice if appropriate applicator was included with this kit.
New Contributor

Re: How to apply IT CC Cream?

Good morning, Rach!

I've used both a brush (flat-top IT cosmetics brush) and sponge (Beauty Blender or Real Techniques) for application and they both work beautifully! HTH {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Kat

Respected Contributor

A brush will waste the most product.

I like a Beauty Blender sponge for blending or fingers as I don't like wasting product.

Respected Contributor

This info was posted with TSV "Apply CC+ Cream Illumination once in the morning to clean skin, or over the top of your moisturizer for all-day wear and a flawless-looking complexion. Massage into skin."

Since the CC cream contains sunscreen and info says to massage into skin, I would apply with my fingers.

Respected Contributor

I use my fingers to start, then a little cosmetic sponge if I need to. You know, those little triangle sponges come in a big bag. I'm guessing your using the CC foundation spf 50...? I love this cream! A tiny bit goes a long way...less is better. I've gotten compliments on my glowing skin.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I don't use anything over this...it's fine by itself.

Super Contributor

i appy it with my hands and then i use the flat paddle brush to get a flawless look i love her cc cream

Valued Contributor

I put one pump of this foundation on the top of my left hand. Then I use the IT flat paddle brush and with my right hand ( using the brush ) apply it to my forehead, chin, cheeks, nose. Then I use the paddle brush to blend. A little bit goes a long way. One pump is all you need.

Super Contributor

On 3/27/2015 elruth said:

I put one pump of this foundation on the top of my left hand. Then I use the IT flat paddle brush and with my right hand ( using the brush ) apply it to my forehead, chin, cheeks, nose. Then I use the paddle brush to blend. A little bit goes a long way. One pump is all you need.

I use a similar method. I use 2 pumps, though, and dispense it on the top of my left hand. I've used a flat top kabuki, a paddle brush, a rounded, plush, foundation brush (all IT brushes), and they all work equally well. I always advocate using brushes, since they can give you a smoother and more even application, and you can avoid transferring the oils from your hands to your face (important to me because I'm acne prone). But, women love to apply it with their fingers, too. It all comes down to personal preference.

Respected Contributor

I went and bought the It CC at Ulta, along with a brush. The brush feels wonderful on my skin but after two layers of the CC, I still needed more coverage, especially on my cheeks. So I used my finger to add a third layer on my cheeks still not quite full coverage but enough to make me happy.