Frequent Contributor

Was watching Toni and her wigs/hairpieces tonight on evine. I love her--she cracks me up!

It's a combo of her southern accent, her perky attitude, her energy, and the way she effortlessly whips all those hairpieces in and out of her own hair.

I ordered my "Toni pony" years ago when she was on HSN? QVC? Still have it :-)

Wanted to say that the evine host seem very unpolished, not well-spoken and not very knowledgeable about the product.

In this case, the host insisted upon going through all the colors one by one herself--all she could say in the way of descriptors for each one was : "This is [light brown}. It is beautiful." How would that help the women (or girls as Toni calls them) at home to know what color to choose? Toni is SO much better at doing that, and she's funny and entertaining while doing so.

And who can forget her doing her tanning product demos? Were they tanning towels?

My first peek at evine: not impressed. Kind of a throwback to the old HSN (with Tootie and Bobbie Ray with BIG hair= YIKES), and Jewelry TV.

Just sayin'

Trusted Contributor

I saw her once and had to change the channel. After about 10 minutes, I was nuts! Her voice, her claims, her products...crazy making!

Super Contributor

i must admit, i have several of Toni's pieces and really liked them.

her one blonde color was a great match for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I have one of her pieces and like Toni. She has a good product at reasonable prices. My match was different with her colors. I am a light brown, which was way too dark, but her light brown with highlights was perfect.