Valued Contributor

This is a fantastic value if you need it.309 240..39.58!

Valued Contributor

so is this.I had to get this one...309 241.....37.61..

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/27/2015 MidNight said:

I was looking at that. If the lipstick had been a good color for me, I probably would have gotten that one. I don't need it, but I am weak, LOL.

I did order a bottle of Isomers Wrinkle Viper. I like it a lot and I couldn't pass on the VP and free shipping.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Frequent Contributor

Just picked up the first kit you featured. I believe I paid $20 more before for the same kit, couldn't pass it up. Plus I don't have much trust in Evine at the moment. Next time Borghese comes around maybe they'll hike her prices up too. Wouldn't surprise me.

Valued Contributor
On 3/27/2015 betteb said:

<br />

<ul class="quickViewMorePhotosScroll" style="margin: 8px 0px 0px; width: 198px; height: 172px; padding: 2px; border: none; overflow-y: auto; overflow-x: hidden; color: #666666; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;"> <li class="actionLink" style="cursor: pointer; float: left; list-style-type: none;"></li> </ul>

I was looking at that. If the lipstick had been a good color for me, I probably would have gotten that one. I don't need it, but I am weak, LOL.

I did order a bottle of Isomers Wrinkle Viper. I like it a lot and I couldn't pass on the VP and free shipping.

I cancelled it!I just dont need it!...I got the Isomers ttv, the Super Serum and the Boku superfood all on A/D.

Contributor
I just picked up 2 of the fango mud trio with travel packs..I doubt you will ever see pricing like this again...the way evine went with crazy pricing and shipping costs with Dimitri this week all over the board....
Valued Contributor
On 3/27/2015 caninefitchi said:

Just picked up the first kit you featured. I believe I paid $20 more before for the same kit, couldn't pass it up. Plus I don't have much trust in Evine at the moment. Next time Borghese comes around maybe they'll hike her prices up too. Wouldn't surprise me.

Good you got it before it sells out!I already have plenty of there mud so dint need it..Great deal tho,and your right most likely prices will go up.

Frequent Contributor
On 3/27/2015 caninefitchi said:

Good you got it before it sells out!I already have plenty of there mud so dint need it..Great deal tho,and your right most likely prices will go up.

That's one good thing about the early morning shows - having a bit more time to decide if you want and need something. My Isomer's stash was healthy enough to wait on those, but I was looking!

Valued Contributor
On 3/27/2015 buckeye war eagle fan said: I just picked up 2 of the fango mud trio with travel packs..I doubt you will ever see pricing like this again...the way evine went with crazy pricing and shipping costs with Dimitri this week all over the board....

Great!Your right about this price.I think they are trying to get rid of them.I remember when they were a ttv last yr.I love the delicato mud and the firming one.Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Free shipping today with EVINE CC