Regular Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Isomers TS is up with free shipping!!!!

Thanks for the heads up! Mine's on it's way. That's a great deal!

Valued Contributor

Thanks for update, I had the Copper P, H pur in my cart for a week or so now hoping the price would lower but it says sold out now! I am so sad if it really is, I didn't get the last time it was in the 32oz and have regretted that....I am so upset.

Respected Contributor

Just got my TS. How can you pass this opportunity , 6 vp +free sh !!!!!! My eyes worth it!
Honored Contributor

Wow.... free shipping! So why did they jack up the shipping for Skinn? They must be doing some marketing analysis or testing. Didn't realize Heather is hosting Isomers tonight-yay! Is the Immortal eye serum new?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

what is the TS ladies? Is it on tonight?

Honored Contributor

On 3/26/2015 HappyDaze said:

ISOMERS Skincare Immortal-Eyez Day & Night Eye Firming Duo - 309-912; show with Heather is at midnight ET but you can buy it now

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 3/26/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 3/26/2015 HappyDaze said:

ISOMERS Skincare Immortal-Eyez Day & Night Eye Firming Duo - 309-912; show with Heather is at midnight ET but you can buy it now

thank you!

Valued Contributor

On 3/26/2015 Chi-town girl said: Wow.... free shipping! So why did they jack up the shipping for Skinn? They must be doing some marketing analysis or testing. Didn't realize Heather is hosting Isomers tonight-yay! Is the Immortal eye serum new?

Immortal Eye Zone Booster ~ Immortal Dermal Booster Vials were launched in January. We’re now expanding the family and introducing the Eye Zone Booster. This formula is the same great Immortal ingredients, packaged in a .5 oz dropper bottle – the perfect dose to target the eye area!

Honored Contributor

On 3/26/2015 SunnyRose said:
On 3/26/2015 Chi-town girl said: Wow.... free shipping! So why did they jack up the shipping for Skinn? They must be doing some marketing analysis or testing. Didn't realize Heather is hosting Isomers tonight-yay! Is the Immortal eye serum new?

Immortal Eye Zone Booster ~ Immortal Dermal Booster Vials were launched in January. We’re now expanding the family and introducing the Eye Zone Booster. This formula is the same great Immortal ingredients, packaged in a .5 oz dropper bottle – the perfect dose to target the eye area!

Are you buying it? Did you get the Immortal Facial serum TTV?