Contributor

Evine/ Isomers Mesmer-Eyez Eye & Imortal eye zone booster/PRICE CHANGE?

I had my eye on the above products that were mentioned on this board the other day.

They were priced together at $69.25 plus $4.99 shipping.

Just looked this afternoon and the price is now $73.00!

Can anyone clue me in here?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Evine/ Isomers Mesmer-Eyez Eye & Imortal eye zone booster/PRICE CHANGE?

I wonder if the $69.25 was a preferred price. And now it went back up to $73 since it will be the TSV for Friday.

Valued Contributor

I saw that to..If you go A/D the price is 69.25.Hopefully it will drop lower on fri to reflect the TTV price.

Regular Contributor

Definitely want to get this!

Trusted Contributor

I noticed the same thing ! Pretty snakey to me on Evines part. They will lower it for the TTV...but now is will still look like a deal IF you hadn't seen it was at a lower price earlier this week. I know someone has the percentage they usually discount for these TTV when it actually airs. They did the same thing on the price for the body duo. I am beginning to dislike this company ( Evine) more and more{#emotions_dlg.mad} I will get the kit, and hopefully it will be A/D like her last TTV. I am LOVING that kit and glad it is on A/D.

Valued Contributor

I have noticed that all of Evines prices on most stuff are higher now sense they became Evine.Also not as many F/S days as before either!There has been none this week so far.

Honored Contributor

when Isomers goes on sale it GOES ON SALE! I've learned my lesson since ordering a Matrixyl bundle years ago. It never, ever was as inexpensive as when I purchased the bundle and I've regretted it since!

Honored Contributor

Lyn in MI was already raving over this duo on the Isomers Forum, she has used it already. Tomorrow is Evine 24 Hour Beauty Day, perhaps the price and shipping will be lowered for the event.