Occasional Contributor

EYE CONCEALERS IN THE HEAT IN FLORIDA

I am looking for a concealer to wear in the heat. Any suggestions will help. I need one since I am in my mid 50's. I have tried so many. What about minerals are they good? Please help. Thank you ladies{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

Re: EYE CONCEALERS IN THE HEAT IN FLORIDA

I would suggest using any of your favourite cream concealers and finishing them with one of the bisques from bare minerals. You'll get the staying power and also get an spf20 along with.

Another suggestion is It Cosmetic's Bye Bye Undereye waterproof. This is the line's newer version of the original and I believe it was created for just what you mention, makeup meltdown. I cannot say I've tried this item, but I am familiar with the original which has pretty good staying power in and of itself. You might want to give it a try.

Honored Contributor

Re: EYE CONCEALERS IN THE HEAT IN FLORIDA

I too am in Florida (Miami) and I use an elf product. It's sold as an eye primer but it looks like a chubby stick concealer (and behaves like one) with a product on the other end that, when added to any eye shadow, turns it into an eyeliner! (sounds good in theory..not so in practice) The primer is great, easy and quick application, and certainly for $3.00 worth a try