Frequent Contributor

My new favorite Brand ...Honest! Fabulous!

I love the Honest Brand by Jessica Alba! I have tried the Body Oil....FABULOUS! Sorry Josie Maran...1/4 of the cost! Also love the body wash and the Cleaning products. I have purchased Josie Maran's products.....now I'm really loving Honest!
Honored Contributor

Re: My new favorite Brand ...Honest! Fabulous!

I've been meaning to try that body oil but keep forgetting. I will have to check it out. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for passing that information on. I always think of them as a baby products company, but it looks like they've really expanded their range since the last time I checked them out.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the post. I will definitely have to try the body oil since I use body oil daily. A while ago the only body oil you could buy was Neutrogena but I currently have BB beach body oil, Josie Maran and several body shop oils.

Honored Contributor

What stores carry this line?I think I will have to try some too so that I can save a few bucks here and there to compensate for all of the recent price increases.
Valued Contributor

So it is not just a baby company?? I must venture over to their website.

Respected Contributor

The body oil is great! I often mix it with my body butter. Their Organic Healing Balm is an HG product for me. Awesome for winter dry/chapped spots!
Respected Contributor

On 3/26/2015 dex said: What stores carry this line?I think I will have to try some too so that I can save a few bucks here and there to compensate for all of the recent price increases.
On the Honest site (look for coupon codes/specials!), Target, and Nordstrom. HTH!
Frequent Contributor

I'm happy so many of you have tried or are interested in Honest! Today I used the hand sanitizer....and I was in a store thinking what smelled so good....it was the hand sanitizer..funny. Target and Nordstrom also the Honest Website for those of interested in trying. I highly recommend!!!!!!
Honored Contributor

Thanks will look on nordstroms site