Occasional Contributor
Is the new cc cream that much different than the original? I just bought the original and not sure if I need the new one???
Esteemed Contributor
I believe the CC is new in that it is an Illuminating formula.
Contributor
I would love to hear more about this. I was going to place my order today! Is this the one with SPF59? It has great reviews. And how do you wear it? I'm a SAHM that wears make-up only 1-2 days a week, but I feel naked and unkempt without it! This sounds like the perfect solution for around the house daily use.
Contributor
Regular Contributor
On 3/26/2015 Fish in the Sea said: I would love to hear more about this. I was going to place my order today! Is this the one with SPF59? It has great reviews. And how do you wear it? I'm a SAHM that wears make-up only 1-2 days a week, but I feel naked and unkempt without it! This sounds like the perfect solution for around the house daily use.

Yes, this has SPF 50 and full coverage. It can be worn alone or under a little powder or powder foundation. The original has a kind of dewy, satin-y finish, but with no shimmer or glitter. This new version is called "illuminating", but since it's brand new to this offer, we only have a few youtubers' account of what the finish is like. I'm a little concerned that it will be sparkly, because that is NOT a good look.

One point - you mentioned that you're a SAHM (me too!) and rarely wear makeup. This CC cream is pretty full coverage, so you'll get a really smooth, blank canvas... you almost have to add some color back and do your eyes to look natural. If you're looking for a sheer coverage to touch up areas of concern, this might not be for you.

HTH!

Esteemed Contributor

Just checked with CS regarding the "illuminating" portion of this - her response was "illuminating" does not mean sparkly - it provides radiance, brightness & color - sounds like it isn't sparkly!!

Occasional Contributor
I was on the wrong thtead, lol a
Contributor
On 3/26/2015 DUSTI spring said: I was on the wrong thtead, lol a

I kinda wondered about that! LOL

Sorry if I hijacked your post, but I'm definitely doing to order the CC cream. I'm just unsure if I should get it by itself or in tomorrow's TSV?!!!

I don't really need the other products, but for a little more $$ you get so much more!