Honored Contributor

FYI: IT Cosmetics TSV MAY ring up at NON-TSV price through your email!!! ++

I just ordered it, hit SpeedPay and went on to some other things. I checked my email and saw a charge for $80 plus. Went back through my QVC account info and yep, QVC did NOT charge me the TSV price but the regular price for the kit and yes, this was though the EMAIL QVC sent.

CS was NOT able to fix it because they do not have the item number in the system. So, I had to cancel the order and will re-order when it is presented. I was surprised to see that cost, let me tell ya.

Just a heads-up.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FYI: IT Cosmetics TSV MAY ring up at NON-TSV price through your email!!! ++

Thanks for the heads up, but I just checked my order status and the price on my order is correct.
Super Contributor

The one time only purchase price was correct but if you then clicked over to A/D, the price increased. I called customer service and they fixed it for me. So I don't know why they didn't for you. You can order the one time only then convert to A/D manually after submitting your order. Copy/paste this: http://www.qvc.com/EMAIL.product.A262750.html?promo=RD0&cm_ven=APTSV&cm_cat=ITCOSMETICS_032515&cm_pl...

Contributor

That happened to me with A-D, but I did a live chat with customer service and they were able to fix the price.