Trusted Contributor

I've had dark bags and circles under my eyes for along time i wanna say years. What's the best products out there to use to cover/hide them. Either from here, or over the counter. I don't wanna spend tons of money, but i'm willing to try things to see what works best. I just wanted to see everyones opinion. At work everyone says i look so tired. Thanks for your input everyone!

Honored Contributor

Evine sells a product from Skinn call Hylighten, it comes in a tube with a stainless steel roller ball. This product has ingredients in it like hyloxyl and vit.k that really work for darkness and puffiness. It's not a quick fix, but if you are willing to use it faithfully twice a day for a month or so you will see results. I would rather get rid of the problem than cover it up.

Trusted Contributor

I've never found the HG product. I did like Isomers R Pur for Eyes but they may have discontinued it. I asked on Isomers forum if it had been discontinued but have never received a reply. I'm almost out so will need to find something else. I did try Skinn's Hylighten but I felt it was too drying for my under eye area. I may try it again (as I still have it in my stash) but put some intensive moisturizing products over it.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Honored Contributor
On 3/25/2015 baker said:

Evine sells a product from Skinn call Hylighten, it comes in a tube with a stainless steel roller ball. This product has ingredients in it like hyloxyl and vit.k that really work for darkness and puffiness. It's not a quick fix, but if you are willing to use it faithfully twice a day for a month or so you will see results. I would rather get rid of the problem than cover it up.

I will cast a vote for the Hylighten, too. I have been using it for 4 months, and can finally go without concealer. I have had a dark circle under my left eye for my entire life that looked like a shiner.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

The Skinn Moisture Volumizing Rush stick on Evine has been very good for me in the undereye area as well as other areas on my face. Would recommend that product.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Occasional Contributor
I have the worst dark circles and struggled for years to find something that would cover them until I found it cosmetics bye bye undereye. It is the best concealer I have ever used. It's my HG product. Love it and can't be without.
Respected Contributor
On 3/25/2015 Mkconvert said: I have the worst dark circles and struggled for years to find something that would cover them until I found it cosmetics bye bye undereye. It is the best concealer I have ever used. It's my HG product. Love it and can't be without.

The Bye Bye Undereye is a really dense product. Takes some time and experimentation to learn how to apply it for the best results. Once you do that, it is a pretty perfect undereye concealer.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
New Contributor

I've had dark circles my whole life. So far the best one I've tried, just in the past 6 months or so, is Merle Norman. Nice applicator and it covers very well. Tried IT cosmetics concealer, not nearly as good as the Merle Norman. Although i do love the IT Celebration Foundation. Have tried many concealers, but I do believe Merle Norman is the best.

Honored Contributor

Whatever you decide to try, look for the ingredient Haloxyl (Eyeliss, too, if you can). I've been having very good luck with Mad Hippie Eye Cream (it has both ingredients) as my daytime eye cream. I'm set with a pretty good supply right now. If I wasn't, I'd consider trying Skinn Hylighten since it also has Haloxyl.

Super Contributor

Skinn Hylighten and I use Arnica gel (used for bruising) under my eyes.