Trusted Contributor

I read a lot here about SKINN and it seems that many of you are quite fond of it. I already have a skin care regimen in place and I'm not ready to change it. I'm wondering how many of you use their makeup and what your thoughts are. Do you have any particular favorites or dislikes? I'd be very interested to know. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I like his CC cream, his new eye brow pencil, his new plasma blushes and his shadows are great, talc free and he lists each e/s color on the discription page whether they are shimmer or mattes so you know exactly what you are getting in the compacts..

Those are the make up items I have tried and happy with each of them.

oops, and I have many smudge sticks, I really like these, they stay put all day Smile

Valued Contributor

His CC cream and Plasma foundation serum are non negotiables for me..

The rest of his make up is just ok, IMHO...

The skin care is a COMPLETELY different story....

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Valued Contributor
I'm using his brow pencil and like it, love his blushes! His eye-shadow primer and shadows are really nice.
Honored Contributor
I use more skincare from Skinn vs makeup. My makeup fav's include the eye shadow palettes, the "tom ford dupe" contour palette, Candlelight powder-dupe of chanel or becca. I also like the makeup palette sold in one of the Holiday kits in Dec-includes eye shadows, lippies, eye liner cakes, highlight/contour powder-excellent for travel.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor
The eyeshadows and powder blushes are awesome, although I don't like it when the cases don't have a place to put applicators. The Beauty Flash is a good product, I pat it on top of make-up. I have learned a lot from watching his shows. Like one of the other posters I wish they offered kits within each line. I have so many prods I'll never use & am kind of tired of that. SKINN has good prices, oftentimes you get 5 or 6 products for what one item might cost elsewhere.
Valued Contributor

Ok.. I double checked my drawer.. I LOVE a few of his lip colors... The new eye primer and makeup setting compact is awesome..

I just ordered the candlelight powder based on the raves here..

I forgot to post that I do not put any makeup on without Orchid gel... Another non negotiable!

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Honored Contributor
On 3/25/2015 Alley Catvocate said:

Ok.. I double checked my drawer.. I LOVE a few of his lip colors... The new eye primer and makeup setting compact is awesome..

I forgot to post that I do not put any makeup on without Orchid gel... Another non negotiable!

Another vote for Orchid Gel & Plasma Flawless Bright Veil

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
On 3/25/2015 Alley Catvocate said:

I wanted to buy the candlelit powder w/ the (blush) brush duo but by the time I made up my mind it was sold out.

Super Contributor

Tinted orchid gel, Plasma flawless finish bronzer are two things I really like a lot.