Trusted Contributor

Boots No7....anyone use these....reviews??

Good morning everyone. I was watching Dr. Phil yesterday and he had someone on his show that raved about the Boots No7 serum, saying it was amazing and it's the only serum she recommends to her clients. There are so many products out there claiming amazing results and frankly, I'm tired of wasting money with a hope for that Fountain of Youth. So, I am asking the great posters here for their reviews on any of the Boots products. I would love to try it, but I anxiously await your reviews before I make the plunge. TIA.
Respected Contributor

Re: Boots No7....anyone use these....reviews??

I have used Boots No7, for quite awhile at one point. I was happy with the products. Not sure why I got away from it, I guess just because I like to try new things. The serum was a cult favorite before it became available in the U.S.
Trusted Contributor

I've used Boots No7 products for many years and find them to work well on my skin. I particularly like the Perfect and Protect Serum, the Lift and Luminate Eye Cream, and their Total Renewal MicroDermabrasion Exfoliator.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Respected Contributor

You can go to beautypedia.com and read about the products.

Respected Contributor

I thought Dr Phil's wife had a line of beauty products that were ""the best"".

Esteemed Contributor

I like Boots better than the Olay Regenerist serum that I used for years. My skin looks better, that is all I know!!!

Super Contributor

boots is available at Target. I like to browse through the display, and i have bought some cleansers that I like. the ones I tried were in the Botanical line, mostly organic.

Valued Contributor

I have never tried that serum, however I do like the Boots Botanics night cream I bought. It is not too heavy or greasy.