Valued Contributor

Need Great Vit C kit......SSC or SCA.

Just need a really comprehensive Vit C kit for my mature skin. Not sure if it is SSC or SCA. I need recommendations from those that use or have knowledge about these kits. Thanks so much

Respected Contributor

Re: Need Great Vit C kit......SSC or SCA.

SSC has a great line of Vitamin C. They so brighten the skin. I have to be careful with C products as they can irritate my skin. The SSC works fine for me.

Valued Contributor

I love the Signature Club A Vitamin C products. I usually buy the "Double Up" kits, where you get two of each product at a great price. As Adrienne suggested to me on a chat line once, I alternate the Vitamin C with products from her other kits, etc.

Valued Contributor

I also vote for SSC. SCA has great capsules but I don't like the moistures that come with the kit. SSC C-Resurface is a great exfoliant. C-Cleanser is also very good.
Valued Contributor

Thanks all! I was leaning toward SSC and I may also order the A line to alternate.

Regular Contributor

I am 55 and using SSC now. I love the C cleanser and C day cream though wish is was spf 50, not spf 30. The best of the group is the C night, its so nice. I wake up and my skin is very soft and nice. Does not help with wrinkles. Also, wonderful deals vs drugstore when you add up how many products you get.

Respected Contributor

I like them both, but prefer SSC.

Respected Contributor

d/p

Occasional Contributor

Philosophy has a straight Vitamin C Powder, It is truly an unsung Hero.

I mix it with Hope is not Enough Serum, or Argan oil, or whatever moisturizer you have. It is pure vitamin C so you know exactly what you're getting and can add to anything you already have, use and love. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

My Product Recommendations