Honored Contributor

Saw a Glimpse of Kate Somerville Last Night and she looks really really good!!!

I have always thought she was so pretty, but saw her last night after not seeing her for quite a while and she looked really really good!!!!!!!Such a pretty lady!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Saw a Glimpse of Kate Somerville Last Night and she looks really really good!!!

Yes she is. Everybody goes on and on about Josie and I saw her yesterday and thought she looked terrible. Sorry...Kate looks great!
Respected Contributor

Re: Saw a Glimpse of Kate Somerville Last Night and she looks really really good!!!

On 3/25/2015 Reba055 said: Yes she is. Everybody goes on and on about Josie and I saw her yesterday and thought she looked terrible. Sorry...Kate looks great!
I realized this sounds terrible and I don't want to bash Josie. Not a fan, and of course she still looks good. I just don't think she's been looking that great lately. Hope it wasn't from that makeup she's selling now or that wouldn't be a good endorsement.
Trusted Contributor

and verrrry tan

Esteemed Contributor

Kate is lovely but the one voice, I can not listen to....very irritating ....JM is lovely too, easier to listen to and I use her products but I really am tired about the Argan oil spiel
Respected Contributor

On 3/25/2015 poregirl said:

and verrrry tan

Orangeade tan or chocolate pudding tan ??

Honored Contributor

Maybe Josie doesn't get ant medical antiaging procedures or she just needed more rest.She has small children so she probably lacks sleep
Trusted Contributor

On 3/25/2015 Chrystaltree said:
On 3/25/2015 poregirl said:

and verrrry tan

Orangeade tan or chocolate pudding tan ??

no orange

Frequent Contributor

I met Kate about 2 years ago at Nordstrom in Seattle. She is very pretty in person and took the time to talk to anyone personally about their skin issues.
Super Contributor

Has anyone tried her tan towels?