Respected Contributor

Tried a surprisingly good hair oil

ION Keratin Smoothing Oil Treatment ( not to be mistaken for the mist)

http://www.sallybeauty.com/keratin-oil-treatment/SBS-302888,default,pd.html

I used suave professionals keratin shampoo/conditioner and mixed this oil in with the corresponding suave keratin leave in and made my hair very soft and shine. I also noticed my blow drying time was greatly reduced. I had the perfect hair day. I own a ton of oils and I like this so much I almost tempted to toss out all my other oils.

Also the corresponding heat protection leave in cream is really good.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61UK4po0wpL._SY355_.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Tried a surprisingly good hair oil

Sounds like you found one of the best hair products for you.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

Yes i like it alot, I am going to go threw my stash and toss out some stuff. This is a winner winner chicken dinner lol I spent all day feeling my hair and the oil kinda smells like granny smith apples

This is also good. its a blow dry protection cream

Regular Contributor

Thanks for posting this. I will look into it.

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2015 kcladyz said:

Yes i like it alot, I am going to go threw my stash and toss out some stuff. This is a winner winner chicken dinner lol I spent all day feeling my hair and the oil kinda smells like granny smith apples

This is also good. its a blow dry protection cream

LOL! Again, glad you found something that works for you. You going to give all the other oils to friends?

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Honored Contributor

kcladyz

Suddenly the last 3 years my hair went wild. I went curly, frizzy and untamable. I use DEVA curl. But I need a good oil that actually controls frizz. Most of the oils I use look okay for a while then really pouff my hair out. It them looses curl and looks like Monty Rock! I need help, and I thought I knew a lot being in the business once upon a time. I have used Argon oil, marcula oil, Pureology, and Alterna in the blue dropper bottle. How does this product you found work for you?

ETA

I have longer,gray hair that I tint a red. After I shampoo and use DEVA CURL gel, it looks okay. Next day I I cannot get it back. The hair is coming in thinner, weak and super frizzy, spiral like curls that bonks out all over.

Respected Contributor

Well I am not sure if I can let go of the oils. LOL but the other leave ins I will toss out a few I do not use. some of my other oils are good for my skin issues

I showed a friend all my hair products yesterday ad they almost had a stroke LOL

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2015 kcladyz said:

Well I am not sure if I can let go of the oils. LOL but the other leave ins I will toss out a few I do not use. some of my other oils are good for my skin issues

I showed a friend all my hair products yesterday ad they almost had a stroke LOL

Well...at least you have a nice stash of hair goodies.

Honored Contributor

I know how it is about the hidden stash of hair products! I have a license I have kept up, which allows me to purchase products for wholesale. Good grief, when I had the bed and master bath remodeled. I had to face the addiction. I must have thrown out 3 cardboard boxes of old product. The stuff that was still good I donated to a shelter. I go in those places and try everything that is new. I stock up on products I love, afraid they will be discontinued. What happens IS, if you stock up on something you love, sure enough you will hate the product way before you use all the stuff you bought to be safe, LOL!{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Trusted Contributor

This is the one category that I have never been overly addicted to. I think because my hair is so fine but's lots of it, I have always avoided products that would weigh it down or make it dirty. And due to it's own waviness, I have never needed products for volume. I did pick up a few recommendations after reading a thread on volume/texture adding products here a few weeks ago. Not sure why but since I was able to find some on ebay, I figured why not.

I do have to avoid oils and creams though as my hair just doesn't respond well so everything I picked up was a spray mist of some type. Also read on Allure.com a high recommendation for Oscar Blondi's Dry Styling and Heat Protection Spray so am considering buying that for use prior to the blow dryer. I have never even been diligent about heat protecting products but am trying to be more conscious of that now.

Glad you found something that your hair responds to so well - must be a good feeling when you find just the perfect product!