Respected Contributor

Two New L'Oreal Hair products

I've recently tried these two new products and thought I'd share. If you are one (like me) who does not use any kind of styling products on your hair because your hair just does not take well to them, you might want to try Blow Dry It Quick Dry Primer Spray. It really, really worked well on my hair and does not leave it looking like there is product in it. It's not heavy or greasy. I also tried the High Lift Creation Spray which is somewhat similar to a hair spray without feeling sticky, heavy, or stiff.

I liked both so much I'm stocking up before they become obsolte or replace with another new product.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Two New L'Oreal Hair products

I just saw the L'Oreal product on a blog earlier today and I'm curious about it. Do you think it could be used over a serum or oil? Do you feel like it cut down your drying time at all?

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2015 vaccinia said:

I just saw the L'Oreal product on a blog earlier today and I'm curious about it. Do you think it could be used over a serum or oil? Do you feel like it cut down your drying time at all?

Thanks!

I would probably try it solo first. I would think on top of an oil or serum might be too much product. However, you could probably try smaller amounts of both. And yes it did cut down on drying time. I also felt it gave me better control on the style outcome because it dried quicker.

Super Contributor

thanks for sharing.

sparklestar could you please describe your hair? I am wondering how this (the blow dry spray) might work for my long hair. thanks.

Respected Contributor

I thought to let everyone know that oils help blow dry your hair faster I think it may be because the oil itself gets hot from the dryer, also if you blow dry with a brush with holes in it or the air to move through you will have fast dry hair. At target I found a brush that looks like 1/2 a circle and large rubber holes in it and my hair dried really really fast. paul Mitchel has a shampoo that is a fast dry hair shampoo and smoothing shampoo. i think it is called super skinny ( not sure)

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2015 rebel said:

thanks for sharing.

sparklestar could you please describe your hair? I am wondering how this (the blow dry spray) might work for my long hair. thanks.

I have short hair with a slight natural wave. It's thinning due to age so I like lift and volume, but find it hard to get because products tend to weigh my hair down or leave it looking greasy. I prefer a more natural look to the hair. I've tried tons of products and end up throwing them out because I don't like them. I have not purchase any in a long, long time, but something made me try this one.

It's a pump spray and covers a wide area. I just spray it on towel dried wet/damp hair and does not make my hair go limp, and it's not sticky at all.