Occasional Contributor

Lipstick Queen- worst customer service

I received an email for a special on Lipstick Queen's site. Spring Fling- was supposed to contain Saint Coral, Trance, and Pink Sinner. Received a kit that included all wrong colors- Medieval, Sigh, and Saint Pink. First I emailed the address on packing slip- no response, then I did a contact us on their website- no response. Then I called the number on their website- was told that it was the incorrect phone number for Lipstick Queen, but they took my info and would have someone call me back- again no response. Called again this morning and was told again that the phone number on the site was incorrect, but they would forward my info to the correct people at Lipstick Queen, still no response.

I will never order from their site again- getting an issue resolved should never take this long.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lipstick Queen- worst customer service

Yes, I got the runaround as well several months ago when I placed an order and had a question. I was told that apparently the number on the website is their overseas-based CS and SpaceNK is suppose to be handling the US orders which is a different number. This didn't make sense to me since I ordered from LQ's website, not SpaceNK. Anyway, I got transferred to different places all who said it wasn't their issues, then was told someone would call me back after I said I refused to be transferred yet again to someone else. Someone finally did call me back and he said the first person who told me that that number on the website is wrong for US orders was wrong. Sounds like a similar thing is going on STILL even though several months ago they said they would fix the situation. I won't order from their site again either.

Honored Contributor

I had the exact same thing happen as HappyDaze described. We were both ordering during one of their flash sales in which they sell some kits at amazing prices.

Fortunately, I was just trying to get an answer to a general question. I did get a call back, and the person did answer, but I got the feeling that he (from SpaceNK) was sort of winging it. He also told me that the first person I spoke to when I called the website contact number was wrong to tell me to call SpaceNK. It was all very weird.

But I did get the correct kits and at an excellent price. Their flash sales are unbeatable. But there are no more kits I would want at this point.

I don't blame you for being annoyed.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I got the email but now I'm glad I got diverted before I ordered. No savings is worth that kind of grief, I just don't have he patience for it anymore. Its a pity, because she does make nice lip products.

Respected Contributor

I hate to hear that. Years ago I sent an email with a question and actually got a response from Poppy. We chatted a couple of times about colors and products and she had a lipstick sent to me. Sorry you had such a bad experience. You can also get her products at ulta.com, beauty.com and other sites but not such good flash sales. I hope you get it resolved.

Occasional Contributor

Someone finally emailed me back this morning- they are requesting a picture of the lipsticks that I received- I guess they don't believe me..............

Honored Contributor

On 3/25/2015 kranee said:

Someone finally emailed me back this morning- they are requesting a picture of the lipsticks that I received- I guess they don't believe me..............

wow, really??? {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Super Contributor

On 3/24/2015 depglass said:

I got the email but now I'm glad I got diverted before I ordered. No savings is worth that kind of grief, I just don't have he patience for it anymore. Its a pity, because she does make nice lip products.

I'd rather pay full price than put up with this much hassle as well.

Respected Contributor

Lipstick is extremely cheap to manufacture.

When I get service from a company like this, well, they no longer get any service from me.

Occasional Contributor

I also ordered the Spring Fling kit during the flash sale, and I was also sent the wrong kit, they sent me the same color kit they sent you. We we're supposed to get Coral, Saint Pink and Trance. I haven't contacted them about it yet due to my work schedule.