Trusted Contributor

Just got it yesterday at Sephora....... Ciate Blush Pop! I got the color "Tantalize", which is a deep rose and looks wonderful on my 61 year old, dry, light-medium skin! VERY happy the sales girl said I should try it!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Thanks for the tip!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Esteemed Contributor

I really like IT Cosmetics Blush, because I can pick up as much color pigment as I want at the moment - it's Ombre! I love how "natural" color looks on the face too.

CC+ Radiance ombre blush

IT’S YOUR JE NE SAIS QUOI IN A BLUSH!

Color Correcting + Anti-Aging Blushing Veil with Hydrolyzed Collagen, Peptides & Drops of Light Technology®
$24.00
Trusted Contributor

Looks very pretty sonechko, but powder anything just doesn't work any longer for my dry skin. I tried the IT bronzer and LOVED the color, but it just made me look 5 year older with the powder on my skin.

Regular Contributor

I've been curious about the IT Cosmetics ombre blush, but I have so many in my stash right now and since I recently started using Becca's beach tint souffle (and fell completely in love) I don't foresee myself purchasing the ombre anymore...unless she brings it in other colors like rose or plum. That would certainly tempt me!

Respected Contributor

That new blush looks beautiful on Sephora, something I will look at next time I'm there - thanks! Love creme blushes.

Honored Contributor

sonechko I just received the email today about the It Blush. Have you already tried it. I thought it was new. I want to try It. I love the It JE NE SAIS QUOI lipstick stain.

Respected Contributor
What is the wear time on this?? I LOVE that they have pics on the site showing swatches on three different skin tones. ColourPop (one of the BEST indie brands!!) does the same on their site, and it is super helpful.
Esteemed Contributor

I do Nightowlz! I lke it. The name of the color fascinated me and attracted me to this product. JE NE SAIS QUOI - I DO NOT KNOW WHAT....

French use this expression to describe something there is no words to describe... Like, "there is something about this woman JE NE SAIS QUOI ( I don't know what). Something elusive, difficult to capture, no words found, but fascinating and nice...

IT also has lipstick and gloss in this color. I have lipstick (like) and want gloss. I also want that IT blush that is suggested for this blush ($34!), I'll wait.

You may check a review by Musing of a Muse on the blush, she is more descriptive than I, and has swatches and picture of it on the face.

http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2014/10/cosmetics-cc-radiance-ombre-blush-review-swatches.html

Respected Contributor

Back to the Ciate Blush Pop - looked at it on Sephora and I think I would have chosen the same color you did! It looks like the most beautiful, I want to say blended rose color - not too bright or too light or too pink or too brown. I'll have to stop in at our JCPenny's store and take a look.

I too have had to go to a cream type blush and am really happy with what I have, but I am always looking for that "just right" one!

What do you apply it with?

Thanks for letting us know about this - it's a brand I'm not familiar with.