Honored Contributor

24 hours begins Thurs 3/26 at 10 PM, ET, certainly a lot better than 24 hours of watches!!!

Honored Contributor

I have to pull the reins in.

Respected Contributor
Will all beauty items be on flex pay?
Honored Contributor
Yes, what are the special offers? Or maybe this is just a day dedicated to promote their beauty brands. Haven't heard much about the event.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor
I get the weekly guide via email. This is what's on the kickoff show: http://www.evine.com/onair/programguide/showlisting.aspx?showid=16992679&showhostname=HEATHER+HALL&E...
Regular Contributor
Honored Contributor
Thx Fredee-no special pricing listed. Anything listed with "Evine price" is just regular everyday pricing. And their shipping charges are all over, actually they are getting a bit piggy charging up to 6.99 to ship one small beauty item. Unless they have something new or special pricing, this is a "non" event/ no purchase event for me.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

When the last Isomers shows were on, Evine did have reduced shipping- think it was $2.99 for everything but just glancing at the Skinn line-up this weekend online, it appeared that they were not offering that across the board. I know I saw some $6.99 charges and that wasn't for kit. They might regret not sticking with reduced s&h for those events as I can't imagine it didn't impact some sales. Especially since they require all shipping paid upfront (not spread out in value pays) - that just makes it more obvious. I know it gets my attention.

Super Contributor

flex pay?

Esteemed Contributor

I'll bet that Pedi Callus Remover thing that they don't have a pic up yet is the TTV. I'd also bet that both the prices and shipping will be reduced, and everything will be on Flex Pay.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines