Regular Contributor

Cover FX Custom Color Drops....Has anyone seen/used/tested these?

Reviews are very good, and I'd love to be able to customize coverage while mixing these with moisturizers, oils, and even primers; however, I'd love to be able to adjust the shade on some products I have that are the wrong shade (like Perricone's No foundation foundation serum which is too yellow). Thanks

Regular Contributor

Re: Cover FX Custom Color Drops....Has anyone seen/used/tested these?

I just got it today! It wasn't out on the floor yet at Sephora but the rep went to the back room and found it for me. Using the color match quiz on the Cover Fx website I thought I would be P20 but I bought P 30. Can't wait to try it tomorrow. Paula Begiun suggested going a shade darker if you want to make a white face cream into a foundation. BTW she gave this a 4 star review. I could'nt resist mixing one drop with my sunscreen and, voila, a beautiful tinted moisturizer. This might turn out to be my best purchase of the year.
Regular Contributor

Thank you, Woodie. I thought I'd be P20 also from the Cover FX website color chart so I might go up to P30. I can't wait to try this product, but there are no Sephoras or Ultas for at least 60 miles! It's frustrating to order something without testing it out in person first. Thanks for your reply!

Regular Contributor

I just ordered it last night and it shipped today. I ordered the P40 shade. I'm looking forward to mixing it with different lotions, tinted moisturizers, etc. I also want to try it with some foundations that are not quite the right shade. I'll see how it goes and will report back after I've tried it with several different products. I like that you can adjust how sheer it is by adding just one drop or up to four for more coverage. It should be fun to play with it.