Valued Contributor

How do I add a photo to a post?

Could someone please post how to add a photo?

I've tried the URL link, the HTML link, the IMG link and nothing works...I just get the little "?" in my post.

Thanks so much!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: How do I add a photo to a post?

I have all of my photos hosted @ photobucket.com. All I do is copy & paste the HTML code for the pic I wish to use...
lyn_AV01_2.08 photo 29048147.jpg

ETA: It works with animations, too
 photo ed1f8efb.gif
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Valued Contributor

Thanks Lyn!

Trusted Contributor

On 3/22/2015 dakotacheryl said:

Thanks Lyn!

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Contributor

Wow! That is a KEWL animation!

Honored Contributor

I was using tinypic until I found http://www.yogile.com/ it's so easy to use. Just click choose photos, find where you have the photo on your computer click on it & click open. Now you can choose more photos or click on start uploading. After the photo uploads right click to copy & come back to Q & right click & paste. Since I have been using it I have not had to use my Adobe Photo Shop to crop or resize the photo. You can set up a free account to save your photos or don't set up an account & any photos will be deleted in 14 days. I always click on the Insert/Edit Link above to put the URL & click on open in new window so your window for the Q forums is still open.

Super Contributor

lyn & Nightowl-any chance you do this from an ipad? tia ~smiles, SnowKita
Honored Contributor

On 3/22/2015 SnowKita said: lyn & Nightowl-any chance you do this from an ipad? tia ~smiles, SnowKita

Not from my iPad. I thought someone had posted how to post pics using the iPad but I could not find the post. I know I emailed the info to myself but I have not found it. If I remember right somehow you have to use html code to post the pic & not copy & paste.

Honored Contributor

On 3/22/2015 SnowKita said: lyn & Nightowl-any chance you do this from an ipad? tia ~smiles, SnowKita
I think I may have remembered how it' done. I guess that did not work. Now I have it. I can post how I did it. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Honored Contributor

If the photo or image is online, it's super easy. Just right-click and choose "copy image" and then paste it here.

Otherwise, I use Photobucket but will look into Nightowlz's suggestion.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland