Super Contributor

does nick chavez refuse to work with the hosts who are wen users?

I see chavez on sometimes late at night and he clearly jabs at the cleansing conditioners and always says you need lather dont believe anything else so do all the wen hosts pass on his shows someone who knows please tell me im so curious

and who doesnt use it which host is wen free

Im guessing pat is for chavez she always hosts his shows any guesses

Honored Contributor

Re: does nick chavez refuse to work with the hosts who are wen users?

And Chaz says shampoo harms your hair, so he is jabbing too. The hosts are for whatever brand is on air at the time.
Super Contributor

If this is a T**-for-tat, it is no better behavior than what we have seen the last while with WEN. Your opening is rather provocative - "does Nick Chavez refuse.." You could ask this very question of numerous skincare vendors or even fashion vendors who allude to other brands.

But, I will bite. As you mention, his shows are mostly relegated to overnight hours, those are the hosts that will be presenting. I doubt QVC would change the hosts' schedules. Thus, he has been on with Alberti and Gabrielle recently. During the day, he has been on recently with Mary Beth, Sharon and Pat. He was on PMS with Shawn and on FN Beauty with Sandra, not too long ago. I have seen him paired with Amy quite a bit in the past, as with Jacque (who launched WEN TSV yesterday) and was on with Lisa R. I don't watch all day and night so there are probably others.

I am not excusing Nick for his remarks nor Chaz for vilifying shampoo. It is what it is. Hosts will sell whatever is on offer in their shows. No one has any way of knowing whether behind the scenes either Nick OR Chaz castigate hosts for their choice of hair products. Unless, of course, you know something.....????

Respected Contributor

I see you are up late again also {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

ITA, Hosts will sell whatever ,

Super Contributor

On 3/22/2015 fourpaws said:

Who? Moi? It is midnight here where I am, so not too late for a Saturday! I have people over - nieces and nephews with friends screeching in the basement and hubby playing poker with his buddies. {#emotions_dlg.scared} I do, however, suffer from insomnia from time to time.

Respected Contributor

Oh yeah, it's Saturday huh? Everyday seems the same around here{#emotions_dlg.blink} DS is at work, DIL and Grand babies sleeping..

Respected Contributor

On 3/22/2015 Crisso said:
On 3/22/2015 fourpaws said:

Who? Moi? It is midnight here where I am, so not too late for a Saturday! I have people over - nieces and nephews with friends screeching in the basement and hubby playing poker with his buddies. {#emotions_dlg.scared} I do, however, suffer from insomnia from time to time.

Well, I am up late! I was in the middle of a double batch of lotions and DD called needing a ride home at 11:30. Production halt. Wasn't able to finish until almost 2 and then an hour cleanup. Now I'm here with you lovely ladies. Glad to have the company.
Respected Contributor

Regular Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}On 3/22/2015 Crisso said:

If this is a T**-for-tat, it is no better behavior than what we have seen the last while with WEN. Your opening is rather provocative - "does Nick Chavez refuse.." You could ask this very question of numerous skincare vendors or even fashion vendors who allude to other brands.

But, I will bite. As you mention, his shows are mostly relegated to overnight hours, those are the hosts that will be presenting. I doubt QVC would change the hosts' schedules. Thus, he has been on with Alberti and Gabrielle recently. During the day, he has been on recently with Mary Beth, Sharon and Pat. He was on PMS with Shawn and on FN Beauty with Sandra, not too long ago. I have seen him paired with Amy quite a bit in the past, as with Jacque (who launched WEN TSV yesterday) and was on with Lisa R. I don't watch all day and night so there are probably others.

I am not excusing Nick for his remarks nor Chaz for vilifying shampoo. It is what it is. Hosts will sell whatever is on offer in their shows. No one has any way of knowing whether behind the scenes either Nick OR Chaz castigate hosts for their choice of hair products. Unless, of course, you know something.....????

Very well said. I totally agree with everything you said Crisso and I believe this is a t** for tat thread.

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”
Respected Contributor

Sorry to be a party pooper, but I am tired, Have a great weekend! {#emotions_dlg.closedeyes}