Respected Contributor

ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN?!?

I hope catlover's okay, Dazzlers. Just pitching in to get us going for the weekend shows. S&H down to $3.49....Where's our $2.99?!?

Skin Softening Essence is the add-on with free shipping.

LET'S PARTY WITH DIMITRI!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

TTV #1 tonight...

Skinn Cosmetics Six-Piece Correct & Brighten Essentials w/ SPF - 309-495

If Sold Separately: $213.01
EVINE Price: $72.50

Today's Top Value: $57.60
Save: $14.90 (21% off)
or 6 ValuePay®: $9.60
Shipping & Handling: $3.49

ValuePay6 ValuePay of 9.60 available.
Skinn Cosmetics Six-Piece Correct & Brighten Essentials w/ SPF

SET INCLUDES:
Enlightened Radiance Enriched Skin Tone Correcting & Brightening Cream - 1.7 oz
Anti-Aging Hand Restore Hand Cream - 2 oz
Bright Side Correcting Serum - 3 oz
Bright Side Spot Treatment - 0.25 oz
Restore C+ Vitamin Concentrate - 0.25 oz
Daily Defense Sunscreen Serum SPF 30 - 1.7 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
This set will help you achieve that "show-off" look with bright, radiant, luminous skin.

BENEFITS:
Enlightened Radiance Enriched Skin Tone Correcting & Brightening Cream:
  • Enlightened Radiance Cream contains a blend of high levels of stable forms of a Vitamin C, as well as the latest and most innovative brightening actives, peptides, antioxidants, and botanical extracts.
  • Targets the look of fine lines and uneven skin tone.
  • This cream will also help to enhance surface layer cell turnover with mild exfoliation from gentle and natural fruit acids including Sugar Cane, Citrus, and Apple, giving you a bright, luminous, and more even looking complexion.

Anti-Aging Hand Restore Hand Cream:
Bright Side Correcting Serum:
  • Bright Side is a comprehensive anti-dark spot and skin brightening treatment that helps all skin types fade and resist the appearance of dark-spots, discoloration and dullness.
  • This unique treatment addresses the look of dark spots and uneven skin tone.
  • Bright Side also boasts a new cutting edge technology with a brand new ingredient, Liposhield HEV - A.
  • Light fruity scent.

Bright Side Spot Treatment:
  • Bright Side is a comprehensive brightening treatment that helps all skin types resist the appearance of dark-spots discolorations and dullness.
  • This unique treatment addresses the various causes of dark spots and uneven skin tone.
  • Bright side also boasts a new cutting edge technology with a brand new ingredient, liposhield HEV.

Restore C+ Vitamin Concentrate:
Daily Defense Sunscreen Serum SPF 30:
  • Skinn's Collagenesis Daily Defense is a light-weight, quickly absorbing sunscreen serum that provides SPF 30 and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from the sun's rays.
  • Formulated with an advanced encapsulated delivery system for immediate and long-term moisturization as well as a full array of vitamins A, C and E to provide ongoing antioxidant benefits.
  • Fragrance-free and great for all skin types, Collagenesis Daily Defense is an easy and obvious addition to your skincare routine.

HOW TO USE:
Enlightened Radiance Enriched Skin Tone Correcting & Brightening Cream:
Apply AM and PM all over face and neck. For AM use, follow with Collagenesis Daily Defense or your favorite sunscreen.

Anti-Aging Hand Restore Hand Cream:
Apply liberally to palms and back of hands allowing treatment to absorb, creating a moisture barrier from the aging environment.

Bright Side Correcting Serum:
Apply 2 to 3 pumps into the palm of your hand. Use fingertips and apply to entire face using gentle circular motions. Use AM and PM after Bright Side Spot Treatment. Can also be used on chest and hands.

Bright Side Spot Treatment:
Roll directly onto dark spots and hyper-pigmented areas. Massage with ring finger to enhance absorption. Apply AM and PM as a targeted treatment after cleansing.

Restore C+:
Dissolve a pea-sized amount into your favorite moisturizer and apply to entire face.

Sunscreen:
Apply generously and evenly to face before sun exposure and as needed. Reapply after towel drying, swimming or perspiring, and at least every two hours.

Made in the USA

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Contributor

Re: ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN?!?

Yes!! Lots of super bargains are up too!

Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2015 q lover said:

I was just adding that to my post as an edit when you posted sooooo.....GO CHECK 'EM OUT AT EVINE.COM, DAZZLERS!!!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Super Bargains R Us!!

Respected Contributor

I just saw this was up -- yes, I saw the shipping was $3.49 too and I guess we're not going to see too many TTV's at $50 anymore either, although maybe the second TTV will be since the value on that is a little less. Still, a very good value on the products.

Honored Contributor

I know I've said this before, but I'm really not planning to buy anything this visit except for maybe a tube of sunscreen. I don't need any of the other stuff in the kit. It's going on 9PM here. I was up early this morning, and had a pretty busy day, so I took a little siesta in order to be able to stay up and watch.

Honored Contributor

Well, darn it, I wish I didn't see this! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Hey JLF!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Holy Mackeral!!! There're 15 Super Bargains!!! Just go over and search on Skinn Super Bargain (if you dare) for the complete lineup! Not planning on buying either(except tomorrow's TTV)...so we can commiserate at the end of the weekend on how we got reeled in again. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 gokat said:
On 3/21/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Hey JLF!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Holy Mackeral!!! There're 15 Super Bargains!!! Just go over and search on Skinn Super Bargain (if you dare) for the complete lineup! Not planning on buying either(except tomorrow's TTV)...so we can commiserate at the end of the weekend on how we got reeled in again. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} {#emotions_dlg.devil2} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

I'd use everything in the TTV but it is not good timing & I don't want to buy a kit and have it sit around.

I hope I don't have to tell myself that too many times! lol...

Contributor

Ready!!!!

Dimitri...check!

Debit card....check!

Cocktail...check!