Honored Contributor

Buyer Beware-So mad right now!!!

SOOOO I had to return a Nutri Bullet from HSN. It was $99 and Free Shipping. WELL no one tells you that IF you dare to return it-it wont be cheap!!!

Just got back from the Post Office where I had to pay $34 including the insurance to send this thing back!! I was very mad but didn't say anything there.

The other choice was Priority Mail for $102!!!

I called HSN and asked if they will refund the Shipping but they said Sorry but No.

THEY Said that SOME COMPANIES are not in the EZ returns OTHER WISE it would have only cost $9.95!!!

Of course when you order stuff you have no clue what you might have to pay if you dare return it!!

I am about done with ordering anything from Shopping Channels except what I know about!!!

Thanks for letting me vent! {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Super Contributor

Re: Buyer Beware-So mad right now!!!

Oh no! That's awful!

Respected Contributor

Are you saying that HSN no longer provides return shipping labels?

Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 momcat said:

Hmm I sent a package back to them on Thursday and it was with a UPS label they provided.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Read OPs post. Some vendors don't use the EZ shipping label. They also don't always do it on high-ticket items unless it's defective or their mistake.

Honored Contributor

Well it just had a regular label. I noticed it was different. Then I saw it said you

needed to insure it too. I called HSN and asked if they refund the shipping and they said no.

That SOME including this Nutri Bullet Company are NOT in the EZ return Plan!!! So then you are out of luck and have to pay a lot more than if they were in the plan!!!!!

I do not know what other vendors are not in the EZ return plan.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

I have never gotten a product from a shopping channel that did not provide a return label. That's why I was asking.

Honored Contributor

Yes there was a return label but not an ez return. Still mad but will get over it. I have learned an expensive lesson.

Respected Contributor

I have never gotten a product from a shopping channel that did not provide a return label. That's why I was asking.

OK. Now the question is - how do we know upfront? I wouldn't want to make that purchase, even tho I rarely return anything.

Valued Contributor

Just curious, why didn't you like the product?