Super Contributor

Just a heads up ... that monoi shampoo and conditioner is so fantastic its almost unreal please try it you will notice a difference immediately my hair has grown so fast and no breakage anymore and I have platinum blonde hair very long ,,,, Just a heads up give this a try

Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered the set a few days ago for the first time. I'm happy to hear that you love it and I'm anxious to give it a try. Thank you.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Occasional Contributor
Good morning all! I've used products from Carols Daughter and love them!!!
Valued Contributor

Monoi

No thought is worth thinking.....
Trusted Contributor

Kickiing myself for missing the TS! I was sent a sample of the shampoo and conditioner . It was amazing with one use and the fragrance .....oh my !!!!

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Valued Contributor
On 3/21/2015 NJ4Jays said:

Just a heads up ... that monoi shampoo and conditioner is so fantastic its almost unreal please try it you will notice a difference immediately my hair has grown so fast and no breakage anymore and I have platinum blonde hair very long ,,,, Just a heads up give this a try

I am currently looking for a new shampoo. Just tried the Shea Moisture brand Moisture Retention shampoo. It is ok and my hair looks better after using it, but the fragrance is a turn off for me, it is just too strong a fragrance. It hits me over the head and my hands smell like it for hours after I shampoo. My hair is dry and color treated, would I be a good candidate for the monoi? I usually don't use a conditioner because they tend to weigh my hair down. Do you use the monoi conditioner too or just the shampoo?

Regular Contributor

I'm so glad you posted this.

I have been using Carol's Daughter Lisa Elixer shampoo and Conditioner as well as her Monoi split end sealer and I'm loving them! I'm going to try the Monoi shampoo and conditioner as well. The Lisa Elixer shampoo and conditioner is wonderful on my scalp and hair.

Regular Contributor

If I may add I have used several Shea Moisture shampoos and conditioners and I did not like any with the exception of the Black hair soap masque.

Honored Contributor

I picked up the Monois TS & the new hairspray. I've got fine hair & I hope this helps.

A long time ago I tried the CD Chocolat shampoo & conditioner but they did not do anything for my hair. I think the Monoi hair mask must have come with it because I have a container of it in the closet. It must not have made a difference either or it would have been used up.

Regular Contributor

I know what you mean. When I tried Carol's Daughters years ago, I didn't like anything. I had a whole sample of various products and they just stayed in my cabinets until I decided to throw them out.

***However, I am LOVING her new stuff.*** The Monoi split end sealer and Lisa's Elixer shampoo and conditioner is great. I plan to get Monoi shamppo and conditioner to alternate with. I've read so many good reviews that I want to try it.