Occasional Contributor

Dr Denese recent TSV Super-sized Anti-Aging Trio

Hopefully someone can shed some light. I recently purchased Dr. Denese's TSV Super-sized anti-aging trio with Hydroshield Serum, Hydroshield Dream Cream and Med MD 33 Clinical Reserve Cream. I'm using these products as specified but I am finding that after application the cream is peeling off my face! What's going on and what am I doing wrong? Please help!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dr Denese recent TSV Super-sized Anti-Aging Trio

You could be using too much or you could be not waiting long enough between layers. You need to let the Hydroshield absorb a few minutes before applying the cream.

All the products, it only takes a little bit and it's easy to use too much, especially with the Hydroshied.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

I bought this TSV and have no issues with peeling. Are you applying all at the same time? I usually wait half hr btwn applications. I use the hydro 2x a day, dream cream only in the morning, MD33 only at night after my Denese face wrinkle cream.
Honored Contributor

Hydroshield is the one product in my routine that I hate to be without, and I agree giving it time makes a difference.

My early morning routine is a gentle exfoliating wash first thing in the AM followed by a bit of Hydroshield. Then I go about my relaxed morning - I make coffee, make my bed, sometimes even read a part of the morning news before I apply any moisturizers over my serum.

Regular Contributor

I hated this TSV and returned it.

The containers were so bulky and large and the lids wouldn't go back on tightly. Who has room to store these containers that are twice as big as the product inside? This was all so that when we seen it on air we thought we were getting more than we actually got.

The products made little balls on my skin too. The day cream felt heavy. I know there is a rave over the hydroshield but, to me it's just too oily. I also like it in the glass container better. I can see how much is left and when it turned darker I knew it was fresh anymore-this happened with two bottles that I stock piled ( never opened) after one year.

Respected Contributor

I agree with the others about not using too much product. I use the md33 by itself. I use the hydroshield and dream cream in the morning. I've had no issues with that. As the weather changes I'll probably not use the dream cream as often. That one product is a skin saver for me during the winter. I allow a small amount of time for drying, and have no problems with the rest of my routine. Good luck! I love this line!!

Respected Contributor

If you apply one right after the other, it will ball up. I wait about 20 minutes between each application. Good luck, I love this stuff.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/16/2015 goldreich27 said:

I hated this TSV and returned it.

The containers were so bulky and large and the lids wouldn't go back on tightly. Who has room to store these containers that are twice as big as the product inside? This was all so that when we seen it on air we thought we were getting more than we actually got.

The products made little balls on my skin too. The day cream felt heavy. I know there is a rave over the hydroshield but, to me it's just too oily. I also like it in the glass container better. I can see how much is left and when it turned darker I knew it was fresh anymore-this happened with two bottles that I stock piled ( never opened) after one year.

Dr. Denes' Supersize Daycream went bad on me. It turned color and texture like mud. This cured me of buying anything supersize anymore. Philosophy supersize Hope in a Jar also turned bad on me. These things only have a 2 year shelf life and had to be old when I got it if it went bad. No more supersize anything for me. I don't care, b/c even if it doesn't go bad, I'm tired of it by the time it's all used up.

Super Contributor

On 3/16/2015 betteb said:

You could be using too much or you could be not waiting long enough between layers. You need to let the Hydroshield absorb a few minutes before applying the cream.

All the products, it only takes a little bit and it's easy to use too much, especially with the Hydroshied.

I love your quote, and laugh every time I see one of your posts. Just had to say

something about it. My grandmother would have loved it, as well. LOL

Valued Contributor

I don't wait between applications as I don't have time. I have no problem with mine, it all sinks in after a few minutes.