Regular Contributor

Looking for a callus remover thingie, which one is better ?

There are so many of them now, which one is better ?

Respected Contributor

Re: Looking for a callus remover thingie, which one is better ?

My favorite is the microplane sold on Amazon. It's large. I have an Emjoi and this one below is the best. Sally Beauty sells one too for about $12. I think it's $9 at Amazon.

Honored Contributor

I have an emjoi and like it alot.
Honored Contributor

I like the emoji and use it, but very little of the callus comes off and I have to change the rollers a lot. I use the microplane shown at the top (I bought at Sally's). It is more effective with removing more of the callus, but leaves my heels a little rough. So my system is to use the mircroplane first and top off the deed with the emoji to smooth out the roughness on the heels. This works really well for me.

Honored Contributor

Just a note, last week when I went for a pedi a ped egg was used on my feet in conjunction with a liquid callus removal lotion. Not nearly as effective as what I do and the main reason I go for a pedi is an effective and through callus removal.

Respected Contributor

I use the Emjoi and it works great. I do it twice a week and that keeps my feet in perfect sandals wearing condition.

Frequent Contributor

I have used the Emjoi for over a year and love it. My feet have never been smoother. I have also given the Emjoi as presents and everyone I have given it to also really likes it.
Frequent Contributor

Biosana Swiss Foot File $18 @ Nordstrom

I promise you I have tried them all, this is the best on the market. Honest. I threw out everything else, manual and battery operated.

Respected Contributor

I use the AnsrSol and it is fabulous. It is an investment but I have had mine well over 3 years now and it is great. I believe Amazon has them.

Respected Contributor

I use Earth Therapeutics foot file that you can buy at ulta. I bought the emjoi. With the file, I can accomplish in 5 minutes what it takes the emjoi 20 minutes to do.