Super Contributor

I'm watching the HairMax9 presentation and they keep saying that after March 31st they will no longer offer the HairMax9. I wonder if this means that HairMax is leaving qvc permanently or is a better offer coming?

Super Contributor

I was wondering the same thing. My husband is interested in this, but I've looked at the reviews...about 1/2 and 1/2...some good/some bad. When she kept saying they will no longer be able to offer the Hairmax, it made me wonder several things.

Will they be offering a "new and improved" model? Did it not sell/perform well and they are getting rid of it completely (maybe too many returns)? Is there a problem with this unit?

I really wish I knew if it worked. They do offer a 120 day return policy for this. My husband will probably say to get it for him. I just wish I knew more about it. I've seen it offered before but never really paid much attention until today!

Super Contributor
On 3/15/2015 crush said:

I was wondering the same thing. My husband is interested in this, but I've looked at the reviews...about 1/2 and 1/2...some good/some bad. When she kept saying they will no longer be able to offer the Hairmax, it made me wonder several things.

Will they be offering a "new and improved" model? Did it not sell/perform well and they are getting rid of it completely (maybe too many returns)? Is there a problem with this unit?

I really wish I knew if it worked. They do offer a 120 day return policy for this. My husband will probably say to get it for him. I just wish I knew more about it. I've seen it offered before but never really paid much attention until today!

I, too, have been watching it for a while. I wondered whether I should get it. After thinking about it, I decided to get it and try it for the 120 days. If I don't see something by then I'll return it.

I know that there is a HairMax12 out there and it takes less time for each treatment. I wonder if they're going to switch to that exclusively.

Esteemed Contributor

It probbaly means that a new and improved version is coming out.

Super Contributor

The Hairmax website shows a new model called the Professional 12 in addition to the Lux 9 and Advanced 7 models. It sounds like the Q will be offering the new model.

Honored Contributor
I saw the presentation and wasn't sure what they meant. I just went to look at the video and it's of Albany selling a powerwasher.
Honored Contributor

A332270 HairMax 12 is already offered on the Q, it is more money. The difference is that this model is used for less time with each use. . It is $545.00 on the Q. Check HairMax site for a better price.

Honored Contributor
On 3/16/2015 Shelbelle said:

A332270 HairMax 12 is already offered on the Q, it is more money. The difference is that this model is used for less time with each use. . It is $545.00 on the Q. Check HairMax site for a better price.

I looked on the HairMax site when I saw this post the other day. They have 15% off. You also have 20 week money back guarantee. Looks like you have to pay a 20% restocking fee. I think the reason it has some good reviews & some not so good is because it only works for hereditary hair loss & the negative reviewers probably did not have that condition.