Trusted Contributor

Reviews of e.l.f. Translucent Loose Finishing Powder

I've seen this product pop-up quite a bit recently on other beauty blogs. Most everything I've read is positive. I have never used anything e.l.f.

Has anyone tried this powder?

Contributor

Re: Reviews of e.l.f. Translucent Loose Finishing Powder

Yes! Have it. Love it. It is similar to MUFE. I got a ton of E.L.F. cosmetics during their last 50% off sale. Their products are wonderful! I use the powde you mentioned with a Real Techniques brush after my foundation. I have oily, fair acne prone skin. It keeps me shine free about 4 hours before I have to blot. It is high quality for a fraction of the price. Hope this helps :-)
Super Contributor

I, too, have this and love it. It's very finely milled and goes on like a dream. Like redwinggirl said, it's a dupe of the MUFE at a very small price. I'll definitely purchase this again.

Trusted Contributor

I have this powder in the yellow version and it truly is a complete knock off of Makeup Forever's. Very finely milled and a generous amount for the price point which includes a nice larger velour pouf as well. I highly recommend.

Respected Contributor

Do you purchase from a local store? If so, where do I find it? Or, do you order direct? Thanks.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Trusted Contributor

I use a lot of ELF products (haven't tried the finishing powder yet). I buy directly from their site. They always have sales, promos, free shipping going on and they accept PayPal.

It's amazing the stash of products you can try out for $25-$35.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/16/2015 Mistic said:

Do you purchase from a local store? If so, where do I find it? Or, do you order direct? Thanks.

You can get it at Target.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/16/2015 Mistic said:

I've done both, but locally the retailer with the largest selection of their products is Target.

Regarding this powder, the translucent can be found at Target but I found and purchased the yellow version from their website, for $3.99 if I'm not mistaken. Crazy good!

Respected Contributor

ELF has great stuff. I try everything and then augment with other brands. Their cases break fast, so buy extras of what you love.

Super Contributor

I have the powder and do like it. I prefer something with coverage so I don't wear it too often. If you want a sheer powder, I think you'll be really happy with it.