Trusted Contributor

Has anyone seen the new Smashbox Photo Angle Gel Liner pens?

I haven't bought any Smashbox makeup in quite a long time now, but these gel pens look nice. My Sephora has them in stock (according to the online guide) so hopefully I'll get to check them out in person soon, especially that lighter purple one. Has anyone purchased them yet? I'd love to hear a review.

/></p> <p> </p>

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone seen the new Smashbox Photo Angle Gel Liner pens?

Oh, these look interesting! Please report back if you're able to get your hands on them!
Respected Contributor

Saw the ad, can't tell if they are a gel crayon or a marker type delivery system.

Super Contributor

Oooow, these look very nice!

Trusted Contributor

HSN is selling the SB line now so also keep a watch on their site for them. They offer free s&h for all their products too which is nice. I have picked up a few SB cosmetics since they became available on HSN. Got some of their liners that they were selling in a duo (not these however - their latest liners ""before"" these)

I am waiting for a new release of a spray mist by SB now - am looking forward to it as the reviews I've read have been very good and I will never tire of hydrating mists.

Trusted Contributor

HSN is selling them now. I thought I'd take a quick look since I mentioned them and sure enough, there they were. Description is "highly pigmented, long lasting, and easy to use markers" selling for $22 (choice of shades) with free s&h.

They look pretty cool, imo~

Respected Contributor

Thanks Wackers, you are more informative than the Smashbox site! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

You are very welcome, Desi~ They really do look pretty cool so am happy to oblige with additional info on where to get them. I might have to order one myself as my eyes and liners are not as compatible as I would like!

Whoever tries them, please post a review here if you have the chance ................ think there are a few of us who would love to hear more about them.

Respected Contributor

Oh WOW!! I want these. They are so pretty. I may have to take a trip to Sephora this weekend! I will check out HSN also. Smiley Happy thanks for the heads up!!
Trusted Contributor

I stopped by my Sephora, but they weren't out yet. {#emotions_dlg.angry} I'll try again this weekend (it's nice having a Sephora close to home!).

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*