Super Contributor

Who has the BEST blush brush? Bobbi Brown or Lancome?

Regular Contributor

Re: Battle of the Blush Brush

I haven't used either...sorry. But I have IT Cosmetics french boutique blush brush and it is really really nice. I intend to get another one.

Honored Contributor

Have tried both BB and Lancome but the IT brushes I purchased in a set, and the ones that come with product are the best IMHO....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

I think Suqqu has the best brushes on the market but I also have the full set of Bobbi Brown professional brushes and they are very nice. I also have many ELF brushes and they are outstanding for their price.

There are many other brushes that are better than both Lancome and Bobbi Brown. For most though, it is a matter of personal preference.

I got the set of Bobbi Brown brushes years ago and they are nice brushes and have held up really well. It I just got to chose between the two, I would chose Bobbi Brown most definitely but I think when it comes to quality and performance Suqqu just can't be beat.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Super Contributor

On 3/11/2015 Serena-1130 said:

I haven't used either...sorry. But I have IT Cosmetics french boutique blush brush and it is really really nice. I intend to get another one.

I have 2 of those. There was the blush and brush set, and I bought it because I wanted the brush. Loved the blush and brush so much that I ordered another set in a different color.
Honored Contributor

On 3/11/2015 Snow Owl said:

I have 2 of those. There was the blush and brush set, and I bought it because I wanted the brush. Loved the blush and brush so much that I ordered another set in a different color.

I have a few of the same. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

I have the Bobbi Brown blush brush. I actually don't love it. It's dense and narrow and I prefer a lighter blush that is blended nicely for a natural look. I usually end up using a bareminerals brush (it's not blush-specific but I like the size of it.)
Regular Contributor

I don't have any Lancôme brushes, but I do have the Bobbi Brown blush brush and like it. The only thing I don't like about Bobbi's brushes is they shed (at least the ones I have). I agree that the IT blush brush is very nice. I also like the Real Techniques blush brush, but it is quite big. The IT and Real Techniques brushes are synthetic and the Bobbi Brown brush is natural hair.

Super Contributor

On 3/11/2015 Snow Owl said:

I did the same thing! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

On 3/11/2015 Poppet1 said:

Who has the BEST blush brush? Bobbi Brown or Lancome?

You're assuming that one of these two is the best? Why?

I have close to 80 makeup brushes collected over the years and my Sonia Kashuck brushes are BY FAR the best I've ever used.